lilben777

NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

miami is a joke....they wear that all red uniform at home every frikking game.......... :huh: and they even have a great 3rd red uni if they have to wear an alternate.

Espn didnt do the claymation, they hired someone else to do it

The outside people saw pics and vids of sleeveless and went with it

No big

Maybe it's the lighting at Barclays, but the Bulls' jerseys look more orange than red.

The NBA has become an ass-clown league.

There is no uniformity to anything they do. Players can wear whatever they want and these clown-suit sleeved t-shirts are laughably pathetic.

The league is a joke.

Maybe it's the lighting at Barclays, but the Bulls' jerseys look more orange than red.

I was just thinking the same thing.

Awful jerseys aside, the Nets "colors" are still fantastic. So sharp.

My family who doesn't really follow the NBA this is what they say.

"They are stupid, hideous, they look European etc!!" Lmao had to explain to them about how Adidas and the NBA wants to sell jerseys like soccer. That should tell you from a family that likes almost all sports baseball (Cardinals), football(Rams),college (Mizzou) that the nba attempt for style SUCKS! !

BTW.BULLS uniforms look orange to me

2) Jason terry socks should be OUTLAWED looks like walking black and white barber poles

I guess I am the only one who likes the sleeves.

I was thinking the same thing. For a second I thought the Knicks were playing. Judging by the reaction on Twitter (even casual fans that don't frequent these boards have been lambasting them), I have a feeling that we'll be seeing a lot of sleeved jerseys on clearance racks in the near future. The NBA really should've read up on the NHL's experiment with Cooperalls. Despite the fact that they were supposed to be technologically superior to the old uniforms, when you drastically change the traditional aesthetics of a uniform the reaction is usually negative.

Beno Udrih literally rolled his sleeves up during the Knicks/OKC game to create a makeshift sleeveless jersey. Just admit defeat already, Adidas.

Why are the sleeve number inconsistent? The Thunder ones have an outline like the backs. The Knicks don't have an outline, but they are the same color as the backs. The Bulls had white sleeve numbers with no outline, but black numbers on the backs. So odd.

Really have NOT liked these forced uniforms on Christmas by adidas the past two years. Next thing you know, they're gonna force teams to wear Santa hats in-game.

My family who doesn't really follow the NBA this is what they say.

"They are stupid, hideous, they look European etc!!" Lmao had to explain to them about how Adidas and the NBA wants to sell jerseys like soccer. That should tell you from a family that likes almost all sports baseball (Cardinals), football(Rams),college (Mizzou) that the nba attempt for style SUCKS! !

BTW.BULLS uniforms look orange to me

2) Jason terry socks should be OUTLAWED looks like walking black and white barber poles

come on now..........asian and/or middle eastern is acceptable............but hating on europe ? that´s not cool

Again, they'd look better if they didn't have the material changes that make them look like sleeveless jerseys with sleeves just tacked on. Make them one solid piece, or add trim / racing stripes, and maybe they'd be on to something.

I'm watching on a 13-inch tube at work, but it sure looks like the Heat, special little snowflakes that they are, got a giant white logo on the front instead of a gray one.