NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Burkell007

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The problem with the sleeves isn't the sleeves themselves, but the execution. There's more real estate to work with so there's more room for creativity, but only the Wolves and Clippers have done anything interesting with these.

far right, bottom row

nah, far left, bottom row for me.
Either that or far right, top row

Agreed.

Top left.

The coach.

In the WNBA, when the jerseys were first produced, the straps on the tanks were very wide. Many players found ways to roll them because they prohibited their shooting form. Now Adidas' jerseys have a thinner strap which no longer makes them an issue.

If Adidas can learn from their mistake by the way players do things, then I am hopeful they will take the same approach with the sleeve jerseys and make a change due to the lack of support

Go A's!

Apologies if I've missed it, but have we heard anything about the ASG unis?

Yes. There was a uniwatch article on it (which i can't find). Basically they're sleeved and we are all very disappointed. Except Teal, he's probably too excited to sleep at night. .

2empro6.jpg

Jaguars

Yes. There was a uniwatch article on it (which i can't find). Basically they're sleeved and we are all very disappointed. Except Teal, he's probably too excited to sleep at night. .

2empro6.jpg

C'mon Teal, I thought you were better than that. You're using that meme completely wrong!

spacer.png

They're not only sleeved, they have teal on em so Teal will love them. They sound cool if not for the sleeves. The East is in Teal and Navy and the West is in Red and Purple.

They're not only sleeved, they have teal on em so Teal will love them. They sound cool if not for the sleeves. The East is in Teal and Navy and the West is in Red and Purple.
So it's 1995 again?

red and purple will look so bad, and teal and navy isn't great either, unless it's a dark teal like the seattle mariners

You must be mistaken. Red and purple is a great, under-used color scheme. The Raptors were wrong to ever drop it.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Archived