NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Burkell007

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

red and purple will look so bad, and teal and navy isn't great either, unless it's a dark teal like the seattle mariners

You must be mistaken. Red and purple is a great, under-used color scheme. The Raptors were wrong to ever drop it.

The Raptors made it work, but they also used black to hold the scheme together. I'm not sure how well red and purple will work on their own.

Apologies if I've missed it, but have we heard anything about the ASG unis?

Yes. There was a uniwatch article on it (which i can't find). Basically they're sleeved and we are all very disappointed. Except Teal, he's probably too excited to sleep at night. .

They're not only sleeved, they have teal on em so Teal will love them. They sound cool if not for the sleeves. The East is in Teal and Navy and the West is in Red and Purple.

I wish this was the case but the colour teal will only be featured on the collar of the v-neck.

^ you honestly thought "he was better than that"? for shame...

16j1wug.jpg

Jaguars

red and purple will look so bad, and teal and navy isn't great either, unless it's a dark teal like the seattle mariners

You must be mistaken. Red and purple is a great, under-used color scheme. The Raptors were wrong to ever drop it.

The Raptors made it work, but they also used black to hold the scheme together. I'm not sure how well red and purple will work on their own.

exactly what i was gonna say

More sleeves... Yeck. As far as NOBs, do you guys think they'll use nicknames? It would only make sense to me.

Color scheme wise, it could be good, or it could be terrible. I have 0 confidence in Adidas to get this right, but I guess we'll see before long.

bannernigga3-1.jpeg

Click the Banner - Join the Movement!

Bannertop.jpeg

EastWestASG2014_zps4c58df29.jpg

Safe to say these are the color schemes for the All-Star teams we've been talking about. Not exactly what I'd call "Teal", but I think these can work just fine together.

the east looks much better, just look at the "all-stars" on the shirts, on the west's it looks blurry because the purple bleeds with the red, the teal on the easts is a lot more green than what i was expecting which looks a lot better and contrasts with the blue a lot more

found it

The East jersey will be blue with a teal V-neck collar. It will have a teal fleur-de-lis, outlined in silver, with a blue “E” at the center and the word “East” in blue at the base. The uniform number, in teal, is on the left sleeve. On the back, the NOB lettering is in white, with the uni number in teal. The NBA All-Star logo appears above the NOB, and the player’s team logo, rendered in silver, appears below the uni number.
The West jersey will be red with a purple V-neck collar. It will have a purple fleur-de-lis, outlined in gold, with a red “W” at the center and the word “West” in red at the base. The uniform number, in purple, is on the left sleeve. On the back, the NOB lettering is in white, with the uni number in purple outlined in gold. The NBA All-Star logo appears above the NOB, and the player’s team logo, rendered in gold, appears below the uni number.

Just purple and red can look great together

Note: This is just an excuse for me to post one of the coolest soccer shirts of all time

n_fiorentina_campioni_ed_ex_giocatori_de

07Giants.pngnyy.png

Archived