NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Burkell007

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damn, that news sucks if true.

And isn't Drake a "HEAT fan"? I remember an NBA 2K commercial with him proclaiming that the 2011 Heat were the best team of all time (yes, the team that didn't even win the NBA title). And I remember him using the word "we" to refer to them. What a doucher.

90758391980.gif

And isn't Drake a "HEAT fan"? I remember an NBA 2K commercial with him proclaiming that the 2011 Heat were the best team of all time (yes, the team that didn't even win the NBA title). And I remember him using the word "we" to refer to them. What a doucher.

He's a front-runner and a band-wagoner. Lately he's been hanging around my Seahawks and I HATE it.

Drake just attaches himself to whichever team is out in front because he's a publicity-hungry tool.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Drake just attaches himself to whichever team is out in front because he's a publicity-hungry tool.

aren't all rappers

Yeah I think you're right. That's probably why he and Johnny Football are dating now.

90758391980.gif

aren't all rappers
No.

Back on topic, those colors are very much up Drakes alley as they are the colors of his OVO label.

COUNCIL? WHY are they using council. Combined with ah.. Copperplate. Only on this shirt though...hopefully its not anywhere else.

Why would they opt for the old Hornets'/ASG 2008 typeface over the beautiful new custom Pelicans type?

Lol. Didn't think I'd see those words typed.

Funny....if the Raps go Black/White/Gold, they'll have the color scheme I thought the Nets should've gone with, and if they go Black/Gold/Red, they'll have the color scheme I thought the Pelicans should've gone with.

Tradition is the foundation of innovation, and not the enemy.

Black and gold? Yeah, that's what Drake as your team's "international ambassador" gets you.

It's not all bad. It would be a unique colour scheme in the NBA (the Wizards no longer wear that alternate). And I guess I prefer it to a Team Canada look.

Still...it just seems random. The Raptors aren't a new team anymore. Switching to a scheme they have no history with just seems like a bad idea. It'll turn them into the NBA's version of the Vancouver Canucks and San Diego Padres.

All the Raptors need to do to look great is inject some purple into the identity. Use it as trim only if you must! Darken it even (that might work better). Just do it!

How hard can this be to figure out???

bannernigga3-1.jpeg

Click the Banner - Join the Movement!

Bannertop.jpeg

Black and gold? Yeah, that's what Drake as your team's "international ambassador" gets you.

It's not all bad. It would be a unique colour scheme in the NBA (the Wizards no longer wear that alternate). And I guess I prefer it to a Team Canada look.

Still...it just seems random. The Raptors aren't a new team anymore. Switching to a scheme they have no history with just seems like a bad idea. It'll turn them into the NBA's version of the Vancouver Canucks and San Diego Padres.

I think the Atlanta Hawks own that crown already.

Archived