NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Burkell007

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if anyone out there was wondering why i hate basketball and the nba...... oy.

Do you hate baseball and the MLB? Because the Braves did this in the '70s.

I actually think it's a cool idea if done sparingly. It especially works because it's just the normal uniforms otherwise - they didn't go over the top with special alternate jerseys.

I wasn't born until 1984 and didn't get into sports until the early 90s. Im pretty sure I would have hated it in baseball too.

I love the nickname idea, but they should keep it to a small amount of teams, including the All-Star teams. It's one thing to have a "King James" jersey for LeBron and a "Truth" jersey for Paul Pierce. Your casual NBA fan knows who LeBron and Paul Pierce are. I don't think they'd recognize who "Boogie" or "Moose" are as easily.

stern to silver......hmm.....is a just a coincidence they both are jews or are they trying to keep the league in the "family" ?

You serious?

no.......... :lol:

still leave the anti semitism off of here

,........many here was calling the NBA money hungry for trying everything from sleeved jerseys to ads on jerseys........i searched for articles, and many pointed out that the bosses for NBA, MLB and NHL all are jewish.........that was indeed surprising to me, hence i was asking if it not was strange that the next boss of nba also was jewish.

both bettman and stern are hated and gets buuhed at every appearance.......stanley cup ceremony is ruined every year..........i am not hating on these guys, but apparently milions of other nba and nhl fans are.........

All the heads of the 4 major American sports professional organizations are Jewish

I and everybody else have a right to find that strange.

Lmao at tomtucker "poster to watch".So hated now he turned Teal from pariah to pope!

yeah real hated........perhaps it´s my intelligence level that gets me wondering about all kinds of stuff, sorry if not everybody likes the facts of life..........we can´t all be the same, going though life only hoping everything turns into your favorite color.

I actually thought that the nickname matchup wasn't gonna happen due to the fact that the Nets ended up sucking.

Exactly. Makes the nickname gimmick completely irrelevant on their part.

Yes, but Stern speaks in dollars. And some kid somewhere in Brooklyn NY will love the idea of a "D-Will #8" jersey because it's "swag."

bannernigga3-1.jpeg

Click the Banner - Join the Movement!

Bannertop.jpeg

Lmao at tomtucker "poster to watch".So hated now he turned Teal from pariah to pope!

yeah real hated........perhaps it´s my intelligence level that gets me wondering about all kinds of stuff, sorry if not everybody likes the facts of life..........we can´t all be the same, going though life only hoping everything turns into your favorite color.

Commissioners have to be approved / hired by the owners, so since I assume that most of the 30 or however many owners aren't Jewish, the "keeping it in the family" thought isn't really that intelligent at all. Commissioners tend to have legal backgrounds. Perhaps your intelligence would be better served figuring out why there are so many high profile Jewish attornies in every big city. Perhaps the law schools are conspiring to keep the justice system "in the family".

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

stern to silver......hmm.....is a just a coincidence they both are jews or are they trying to keep the league in the "family" ?

Who is this guy? Let's leave the anti semitism out of here.

Pretty sure this cat needs to be suspended for this

Stupidity and immaturity doesn't necessarily equate to anti-semitism. Relax.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Who is this guy? Let's leave the anti semitism out of here.

Pretty sure this cat needs to be suspended for this
Stupidity and immaturity doesn't necessarily equate to anti-semitism. Relax.

It doesn't necessarily, but in this case it does. It's offensive and he should be suspended. If he's not then this yutz will think the community condones these kind of comments.

Which it doesn't, right?

I guess I just don't see it that way. Either way, that's what the mods are for.

yeah real hated........perhaps it´s my intelligence level

I don't think that's the issue, Sparky.

both bettman and stern are hated and gets buuhed at every appearance.......stanley cup ceremony is ruined every year.........

I'm Jewish and I'd boo Bettman if I was ever at an event where he was scheduled to make an appearance. He's not booed because he's a Jew. He's booed because most hockey fans think he sucks at his job.

All the heads of the 4 major American sports professional organizations are Jewish

I and everybody else have a right to find that strange.

I noticed this part was in a different font from the rest of your post. Where did you copy and paste it from? Stormfront.org?

Anyway it was a rather dumb thing for you to say, considering you touted your intelligence. Roger Goodell, the head of the most popular, wealthy, and greedy American sports league, isn't Jewish. Bud Selig is retiring at the end of next season and who knows what the ethnicity or religion of his replacement will be?

Of course intelligent people wouldn't care what ethnicity or religion of the commissioners are, they would only care if they do their jobs well.

Archived