NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Burkell007

I prefer Miles's "Summertime" from Porgy and Bess, but then I have a soft spot for trumpet and also for all that cool Gil Evans orchestrated stuff. "My Favorite Things" is just amazing, though. "Naima" is still my favorite from him, though. Ascension lost me, though, sorry.

A Love Supreme was impossibly great, too, and I have to agree with you on Ascension.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No argument on that one. And as far as "losing your damn mind and alienating all but your truest of true believers" albums go, I prefer Miles, again, with both On the Corner aaaaand Get Up With It. Paging DG_Now, don't you own an On the Corner t-shirt?

Miles and Trane, better together:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn7Nf2TcWag

<3

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

D Wade is his nickname. LT was Laurence Taylor's nickname. Boz was Brian Bosworth's nickname. MJ was Micheal Jordan's nickname, Sir Charles was Charles Barkley's nickname. And etc.

Barkley's real nicknames were The Round Mound of Rebound and Boy Gorge!

It needs another color. Just turning the whole logo gold is super lazy lame.

And you know you have too much free time/money when you sew a basketball jersey into your sport coat.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Check this out...

http://octobersveryown.blogspot.com/2014/01/octobers-very-own-in-collaboration-with.html

I honestly wouldn't mind the Toronto Raptors using this re-colorization of their Primary logo if they do lean towards the Black/Gold route.

ovoraptorsfront.jpg

They should rethink the "Toronto Raptors" part of the logo. Damn ugly font.

eMXEIDC.png

toIYnW8.png

Archived