NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Burkell007

Is it me, or do these look looser fitting compared to the Christmas Day uniforms in which they look spray painted on? I may have actually liked them a tiiiiny bit mot if they had a script and maybe a number on the front. The player's team logo could go on one sleeve and the ASG logo on the other. Still wouldn't help a lot though.

The leaked pictures are retail Swingman's. The ones on court will fit just like the Xmas Day ones.

The more I look at the East jersey, the more I look at the negative space that is supposed to create an "E" but instead I see an "F"

LeBron James, starting forward for team "Feast"

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unpopular opinion alert: I actually kind of... not hate... them. These look much better thanmost of the X-mas jerseys. It might be the underused colors, or the flat look of the logos ( really like that West one). Would I rather these not exist? Of course. But for being what they are, they're not terrible

07Giants.pngnyy.png

Praying that these are warmups.

Even though we all know they're not.

Does anyone know what the sales numbers are like? I really doubt these sleeved monstrosities are selling better than traditional jerseys.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I would have thought Teal would have stopped by to proclaim these "best uniforms ever!" by now...

I like the East jersey, it'd make a nifty t-shirt. As a professional basketball uniform? It's a :censored:ing abomination.

“For us, we looked at the landscape of basketball,” says Chris Grancio, Global Head of Basketball Sports Marketing at adidas. “We saw players playing in t-shirts everywhere, fans on the street [wearing sleeves] and NBA players in practice. So for us, we thought it was a great opportunity to introduce something new and innovative.”

In 2016:

“For us, we looked at the landscape of basketball again,” says Chris Grancio, Global Head of Basketball Sports Marketing at adidas. “We saw kids playing in school clothes, and people playing pickup in shirts and skins. We also saw lots of tats. So, this year, the East will wear Climafit Oxford shirts, Originals brand chinos and Adicasual boat shoes. The West will be going shirtless, and will sport custom-inked AdiSkinsTM henna tattoos."

Honestly i don't hate the sleeves, but i'm not a fan either. The accompanying designs are just so terrible though.

Like there's nothing impressive about the design of these, almost looks like they put no effort.

Like LACs, those are a great design that happens to have sleeves. That's fine.

They could've at least gone a route similar to the TWolves, with a panel on the sides filled with a wrought iron pattern or something related to New Orleans.

The all star designs have been so whack for the past few years. I loved the phoenix ones, those had creativity and gave off an arizona vibe, they worked.

UGHHHH, ADIDAS...WHYYYY????

What's to say that hasn't been said about the sleeved movement? It all collectively sucks ass.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I think the NBA All Star game is officially a bigger joke than the Pro Bowl.

Whoa now, let's not get carried away. They are at minimum equally stupid, but the NFL Pro Bowl is hard to contend with in the great echelon of stupid sports things.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived