NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Burkell007

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just another ploy to sell more jerseys. Shame on you, NBA.

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

Yeah, the color is a little off

Yeah, I think it's mostly because of the way that they took the promotional photos for this. I'd imagine that it'll look closer to what the throwbacks actually look like once we see them on the court tonight.

Is there a count of how many different NBA jerseys LeBron has actually worn? Between home, away, alternate, and throwbacks he has to have worn like 20 different jerseys while only being on 2 teams.

It's a pretty high count. I'm thinking higher than 20.

• The Cleveland Cavaliers Home and Away,
  • the navy blue alternate,
  • the 2004-2005 Hardwood Classics,
  • 2006-2007 HWC,
  • 2007-08 HWC,
  • 08-09 CavFanatic,
  • 08-09 HWC,
  • 09-10 CavFanatic,
  • Miami Heat Home, Road and alternate,
  • Back in Black uni,
  • White Hot uni,
  • Pride uni (the all red one),
  • this year's nba champs uni,
  • last year's nba champs uni,
  • the past 2 X-mas day unis,
  • Latin Nights uniform,
  • 2012-13 Heat HWC,
  • 2013-14 Heat HWC,
  • 2011-12 HWC

and I think I might be missing a couple. So far the count here is at 23. I think it's around 25 or so.

BesTXdkCAAECE6C.jpg

Kinda lame!

These are terrible. They look like rental uniforms from the officiating department.

The Heat will wear their original black road uniforms for the next seven home games, starting tonight against the Lakers.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1934011-miami-heat-to-wear-black-throwback-uniforms-for-home-games#articles/1934011-miami-heat-to-wear-black-throwback-uniforms-for-home-games

Is it just me, or do those jerseys look pink and orange rather than red and orange?

It does look pink, but clearly the lighting plays a huge role in those photos.

The smaller, skinner "HEAT" wordmark looks terrible. Bring back the original version, Miami/Adidas. Do it right if you're going to do it.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Not having jersey numbers on front is unforgivable. The colors aren't awful, the designs are uninspired, and the disjointed crappy three-stripes logo-creep/advertising sucks elephant testes.

UGH.

bannernigga3-1.jpeg

Click the Banner - Join the Movement!

Bannertop.jpeg

Archived