lilben777

NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Yeah, the color is a little off

Yeah, I think it's mostly because of the way that they took the promotional photos for this. I'd imagine that it'll look closer to what the throwbacks actually look like once we see them on the court tonight.

What ever happened to Light at home, Dark on the road? Teams can only wear Dark colored Uniforms at home Twice a year, yet the Heat constantly wear Red and Black

Is there a count of how many different NBA jerseys LeBron has actually worn? Between home, away, alternate, and throwbacks he has to have worn like 20 different jerseys while only being on 2 teams.

Is there a count of how many different NBA jerseys LeBron has actually worn? Between home, away, alternate, and throwbacks he has to have worn like 20 different jerseys while only being on 2 teams.

It's a pretty high count. I'm thinking higher than 20.

• The Cleveland Cavaliers Home and Away,
  • the navy blue alternate,
  • the 2004-2005 Hardwood Classics,
  • 2006-2007 HWC,
  • 2007-08 HWC,
  • 08-09 CavFanatic,
  • 08-09 HWC,
  • 09-10 CavFanatic,
  • Miami Heat Home, Road and alternate,
  • Back in Black uni,
  • White Hot uni,
  • Pride uni (the all red one),
  • this year's nba champs uni,
  • last year's nba champs uni,
  • the past 2 X-mas day unis,
  • Latin Nights uniform,
  • 2012-13 Heat HWC,
  • 2013-14 Heat HWC,
  • 2011-12 HWC

and I think I might be missing a couple. So far the count here is at 23. I think it's around 25 or so.

And more ugh...

BetHK-sCUAEzxVp.jpg

This one's worse because of the lesser contrast. Atrocious.

And more ugh...

BetHK-sCUAEzxVp.jpg

This one's worse because of the lesser contrast. Atrocious.

It hurts the eyes.

They look like ugly [expletive] practice uniforms you would never want anyone to see. The NBA needs to end this adidas contract.

BesTXdkCAAECE6C.jpg

Kinda lame!

These are terrible. They look like rental uniforms from the officiating department.

The Heat will wear their original black road uniforms for the next seven home games, starting tonight against the Lakers.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1934011-miami-heat-to-wear-black-throwback-uniforms-for-home-games#articles/1934011-miami-heat-to-wear-black-throwback-uniforms-for-home-games

Is it just me, or do those jerseys look pink and orange rather than red and orange?

It does look pink, but clearly the lighting plays a huge role in those photos.

The smaller, skinner "HEAT" wordmark looks terrible. Bring back the original version, Miami/Adidas. Do it right if you're going to do it.

hpg0506_rice_050818.jpg

The striping is to big and the font is too skinny compared to the originals.

That's a nice uniform. The Heat should wear them again, on the road.

Side view of all-star unis:

yxUMMeQ.jpg

Back view:

6stNWMP.jpg

So the side stripes dont even connect? God damn Adidas if you are going to to put your signature stripes on these atleast make them look good.

Yet again, it's been said many times, Adidas is a joke. Get your run over with and let someone else take over.

Not having jersey numbers on front is unforgivable. The colors aren't awful, the designs are uninspired, and the disjointed crappy three-stripes logo-creep/advertising sucks elephant testes.

UGH.

Remember the Grey New Jersey Net jerseys? Those were beautiful. I don't remember them well tho because I was young. Wear those home or away jerseys?