NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Burkell007

Remember the Grey New Jersey Net jerseys? Those were beautiful. I don't remember them well tho because I was young. Wear those home or away jerseys?

road, dont recall those at home ever

On another note, the homage jerseys arent that bad to me, maybe because i like the dodgers haha

pGIMS8J.jpg

Sleeves are growing on me :/

except it looks nothing like the dodgers, and it's GFGS, and it also has sleeves, there is nothing good about these

Now I might just be stirring the s*** here but If that's GFGS, and these are BFBS

hollywood-nights-lakers-jersey.jpg

wouldn't these technically be WFWS

kobe-bryant.jpg

if white wasn't part of their color scheme it would be.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Lakers, Grizzlies, and Knick uniforms are all WFWS, except I excuse the Lakers because their white Uniforms are special occasion uniforms.

On another note, I believe these Net uniforms are the Pride uniforms or whatever the NBA wants to call them. They honor the Boroughs history, AND their boroughs flag color (Blue). Which gives me hope that the ABA jersey they might use won't be sleeved, but I have a feeling Adidas is only going to use Sleeves on new Alt uniforms.

The Lakers, Grizzlies, and Knick uniforms are all WFWS, except I excuse the Lakers because their white Uniforms are special occasion uniforms.

On another note, I believe these Net uniforms are the Pride uniforms or whatever the NBA wants to call them. They honor the Boroughs history, AND their boroughs flag color (Blue). Which gives me hope that the ABA jersey they might use won't be sleeved, but I have a feeling Adidas is only going to use Sleeves on new Alt uniforms.

how did you come up with that logic for the grizzlies and knicks? they have always had white unis

how did you come up with that logic for the grizzlies and knicks? they have always had white unis

Because they don't have any white in their color scheme.

Quick survey:

Have you seen a sleeved NBA jersey worn by a fan in real life?

Closest I've seen was a profile pic on Twitter, and a few people on TV yesterday in the crowd at the Net game. Not in person tho

Because they don't have any white in their color scheme.

Quick survey:

Have you seen a sleeved NBA jersey worn by a fan in real life?

Closest I've seen was a profile pic on Twitter, and a few people on TV yesterday in the crowd at the Net game. Not in person tho

the knicks do have white in there color scheme, a grizzlies don't have a choice because of the nba rules

^ haha, yup. love that show.

that being said, i dont think you can count that image as "someone who bought the jersey shirt" since he's technically employed by NBA.com. they likely gave it to him for free to raise publicity.

that pic is from last year, when the starters -- then called 'the basketball jones' -- were on TSN in canada, not nbatv. that being said, i''m still pretty sure the nba sent that to trey since he's technically a part of the media

Remember the Grey New Jersey Net jerseys? Those were beautiful. I don't remember them well tho because I was young. Wear those home or away jerseys?

road, dont recall those at home ever

On another note, the homage jerseys arent that bad to me, maybe because i like the dodgers haha

pGIMS8J.jpg

Sleeves are growing on me :/

except it looks nothing like the dodgers, and it's GFGS, and it also has sleeves, there is nothing good about these

Now I might just be stirring the s*** here but If that's GFGS, and these are BFBS

hollywood-nights-lakers-jersey.jpg

wouldn't these technically be WFWS

kobe-bryant.jpg

if white wasn't part of their color scheme it would be.

Is there a single team in sports that doesn't have white in their color scheme?

It really does look like a soccer jersey on your average fan IMO, which only makes me wish the NBA and Adidas made them more soccer like.

I just wish they put more effort into the jerseys. These have a lot of potential to be really nice, but Adidas is sleepwalking through this project. Nike would never be so half assed with its baby. Especially one they are trying to make the next evolution of the basketball jersey.

Thundershop just slashed the price on the sleeved jerseys:

mTB9Rzr.png

Looks like they must have some excess inventory.

They may but it's more likely that the promotion is over so what you are seeing is an end of season clearance. The ASG is right around the corner so I'm pretty sure the league is pushing that merch now. After that it will be playoff merch and the ASG gear will be 50% off.

Archived