NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Burkell007

Also on the Starters they zoomed in on the jerseys and I saw the numbers have a light blue trim. Why? Who knows. It's Adidas.

Watching the Starters on NBA TV. Adidas sent the guys all custom Allstar Jerseys (the new ugly sleeved ones). J.E. Skeets said boldly oh thanks Adidas but i'm gonna go ahead and cut off these things (sleeves). BURN!!! Even if i got a custom sleeved jersey too I would cut off the sleeves too but then again most of them have been so unaesthetically awful. I'd wear T-wolves, Bulls (Christmas sans sleeves) and that's about it. Anyway just thought Skeets' sleeve diss after getting it for free was Classic!

btw. I kinda was looking forward to new Blazers uniforms. They are nice especially the Rip City designs. Just remove RIp City name and change to Portland at home and Blazers on the road and voila!!

Get out. They have to keep the "sash"

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The old blazers font is dated but at least its theirs. Instantly recognizable. A little update a la the rip city jerseys would do it. As for the sleeved jerseys, in twenty years, they'll join cooperalls and sansabelt in some sort of "what were they thinking" sportcenter top ten.

Sorry I don't know how to post pics from my iPad but I was looking around the throwback jerseys on nba store and saw this..

http://store.nba.com/Jerseys_Hardwood_Classics/adidas_John_Starks_New_York_Knicks_Youth_Hardwood_Classics_Retired_Player_Swingman_Jersey_-_Royal_Blue

Not sure if it's a mistake or if they are really selling Starks in the current set. Either way, it's weird

Sorry I don't know how to post pics from my iPad but I was looking around the throwback jerseys on nba store and saw this..

http://store.nba.com/Jerseys_Hardwood_Classics/adidas_John_Starks_New_York_Knicks_Youth_Hardwood_Classics_Retired_Player_Swingman_Jersey_-_Royal_Blue

Not sure if it's a mistake or if they are really selling Starks in the current set. Either way, it's weird

It appears to be an error. The Ewing one is correct

Go A's!

Yay someone tells adidas no thanks..

Holdahl: Blazers Won’t Change Home and Away Uniforms

Finally, while the team was satisfied, for the most part, with the new options offered up by adidas, none of the designs were so well-received that the team felt compelled to make a change.

http://blogs.columbian.com/blazer-banter/2014/01/27/holdahl-blazers-wont-change-home-and-away-uniforms/

Shame. A real big shame.

Jaguars

btw. I kinda was looking forward to new Blazers uniforms. They are nice especially the Rip City designs. Just remove RIp City name and change to Portland at home and Blazers on the road and voila!!

I've always thought this.

VdUobEa.jpg

The Portland Raptors?

No, this is what the Raptors jersey looks like.

m3vs1eg7ppw7hfs3fabee9359.gif

bSLCtu2.png

I've always thought this.

VdUobEa.jpg

That jersey template is great.

Hey guys, any news about the Bucks re-branding to the classic green on green colour scheme?

I haven't heard any news, but they need a new logo asap. It wouldn't surprise me if they do undergo a big rebrand soon though, since it would create more buzz than anything else Buck related in the past decade, and the Bucks need all of the attention that they can get.

They should get a lot of attention after the draft lottery.

Hey guys, any news about the Bucks re-branding to the classic green on green colour scheme?

I haven't heard any news, but they need a new logo asap. It wouldn't surprise me if they do undergo a big rebrand soon though, since it would create more buzz than anything else Buck related in the past decade, and the Bucks need all of the attention that they can get.

Hopefully!

When do we usually find out about teams that will be getting a re-brand for the next season?

Jaguars

Yay someone tells adidas no thanks..

Holdahl: Blazers Won’t Change Home and Away Uniforms

Finally, while the team was satisfied, for the most part, with the new options offered up by adidas, none of the designs were so well-received that the team felt compelled to make a change.

http://blogs.columbian.com/blazer-banter/2014/01/27/holdahl-blazers-wont-change-home-and-away-uniforms/

Shame. A real big shame.

I thought you only liked the sleeved jerseys because you thought they would improve the league. They clearly haven't and every player is either indifferent to them or hates them. No one likes them who's worn them, so why do you think it's good now?

Archived