NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Burkell007

It's okay, but the sash is too iconic to get rid of.

agreed. and if anything, i'd base rebranded Blazers unis on the new "modern" sash of the red alt uni.

If they want to keep the sash, they should just do something else in regards to it, because it doesn't look very good on the current red alternate as it seems to be "cut off" before it reaches the true cut off point underneath the arms.

bSLCtu2.png

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to hate OKC colors and uniforms, but i got a set of home/away aut. game shorts and they are nice, it´s a color combo you don´t see anywhere else, still not a fan of the logo, but hey, a lot of teams don´t have super logos.

Teal, what are you? A troll, sarcastic bullcrapper or just someone who likes stuff that everyone else knows looks terrible?

Wow. Right after I try and make my point... He is someone who likes DIFFERENT THINGS THAN YOU!

Hey. Net Police. Take your own advice and chill out.

As an aside, I love how you're the one saying this. Weren't you one of the people shouting down the Nike critics in that Super Bowl apparel thread?

Anyway Teal doesn't get criticized because he likes different stuff. He gets criticized for two reasons. The first is that he never wants to engage in intelligent discussion about why he likes different things. He goes on and on about liking sleeved jerseys, but he never stops to say why he likes them or why the NBA/Adidas should keep them around despite overall negative reviews from fans and players. I may disagree with his opinion, but I would respect his a lot more if he actually took time to explain and defend it. Instead he just posts "I like sleeves!" wherever he can and never bothers up with a followup discussion. That's annoying. Especially around here where we tend to like intelligent discussion. Even about such trivial things as sports design ;)

Secondly he's always asking "any news on *insert team here*?" Fifty8_Black O is right. He doesn't realize how this "news" thing works. He doesn't have to ask. When something happens, someone will post about it. Constantly asking gets annoying.

Teal, what are you? A troll, sarcastic bullcrapper or just someone who likes stuff that everyone else knows looks terrible?

Wow. Right after I try and make my point... He is someone who likes DIFFERENT THINGS THAN YOU!

Hey. Net Police. Take your own advice and chill out.

As an aside, I love how you're the one saying this. Weren't you one of the people shouting down the Nike critics in that Super Bowl apparel thread?

Anyway Teal doesn't get criticized because he likes different stuff. He gets criticized for two reasons. The first is that he never wants to engage in intelligent discussion about why he likes different things. He goes on and on about liking sleeved jerseys, but he never stops to say why he likes them or why the NBA/Adidas should keep them around despite overall negative reviews from fans and players. I may disagree with his opinion, but I would respect his a lot more if he actually took time to explain and defend it. Instead he just posts "I like sleeves!" wherever he can and never bothers up with a followup discussion. That's annoying. Especially around here where we tend to like intelligent discussion. Even about such trivial things as sports design ;)

Secondly he's always asking "any news on *insert team here*?" Fifty8_Black O is right. He doesn't realize how this "news" thing works. He doesn't have to ask. When something happens, someone will post about it. Constantly asking gets annoying.

Hey icecap, what does all those flags in your sig mean ?

Archived