NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Burkell007

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Teal, what are you? A troll, sarcastic bullcrapper or just someone who likes stuff that everyone else knows looks terrible?

Wow. Right after I try and make my point... He is someone who likes DIFFERENT THINGS THAN YOU!

Thanks for the love guys, I might take a break for the boards for a while....

Don't need this negative energy in my life at the moment.

No news on Bucks yet Teal.. dont worry about Fiddy either.. Haters on these boards are like toilets..full of _ _ _ _

Thanks champ.

Jaguars

It's not because his views are different, it's because he makes it so everyone knows that his views are different by posting all the time about them. Teal, I don't mind your opinions, but please keep it down, you sound a bit immature.

Alright, now back to the boards.

I still like Teal, don't care what anyone says. I just liked it better when his avatar was a swatch of teal. And the Teal's Parents gag was great. And you know the mods thought it was great too because no one got punished for it!

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Speaking of teal, is San Jose Sharks teal the same shade as Charlotte Hornets teal ?

The original teal used for the Sharks is the same as the teal used by the original Hornets. The Sharks have since then moved on with a darker teal.
No :censored: ?, thanks for the info

Speaking of teal, is San Jose Sharks teal the same shade as Charlotte Hornets teal ?

The original teal used for the Sharks is the same as the teal used by the original Hornets. The Sharks have since then moved on with a darker teal.

San Jose Sharks Teal progression:

SanJoseSharks_FRC_Cyan01a_1998_SCC_SRGB.SanJoseSharks_FRC_Cyan01a_2007_SCC_SRGB.SanJoseSharks_FRC_Cyan01a_2008_SCC_SRGB.SanJoseSharks_FRC_Cyan01a_9999_SCC_SRGB.

Vs. original Charlotte Hornets Teal:

CharlotteHornets_FRC_Cyan01a_2002_SCC_SR

San Jose Sharks Teal progression:

SanJoseSharks_FRC_Cyan01a_1998_SCC_SRGB.SanJoseSharks_FRC_Cyan01a_2007_SCC_SRGB.SanJoseSharks_FRC_Cyan01a_2008_SCC_SRGB.SanJoseSharks_FRC_Cyan01a_9999_SCC_SRGB.

Vs. original Charlotte Hornets Teal:

CharlotteHornets_FRC_Cyan01a_2002_SCC_SR

Thanks, so it got darker and darker, then it got too dark in 2008 so it had to get lighter in 2009 !? LOL

The Sharks' "teal" in 2008 was the same as the Philadelphia Eagles' "midnight green."

That´s dark !.....fiddling with your colors is stupid as hell imo

St Louis Cardinals say their colors are "Cardinal" right ? Look regular red to me, especially compared to USC cardinal red ?

btw, sorry for MLB talk here

When talking about a future Raptors rebrand: I just went through Brandon Moore's awsome work for the Orlando City MLS club and saw these shirts. I believe this would be an awsome colour scheme for the Raptors. Especially when looking at the bottom ones. Black, gold and hints of purple and red!

2qxrsau.jpg

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Archived