NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Burkell007

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only agree with this if they're giving away free smoothies when the Pelicans come away with a victory.

Seems plausible. ESPN article states that there will be Smoothie King vendors in the arena and giant inflatable smoothie cups outside the arena. That makes this years All-Star Weekend the best one ever!

Throw rum in it. Boom, hurricane.

^^^^I agree but the Bucks need new threads anyways. .

Maybe we'll see the throwbacks next weekend:

2013_2014_y2k_night_980.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

^^^^I agree but the Bucks need new threads anyways. .

Maybe we'll see the throwbacks next weekend:

2013_2014_y2k_night_980.jpg

Wait.....What Coolio is still ALIVE??

That is pretty weak, the really good rappers don't live beyond 30

No seriously I thought he had died.

Yeah, don't worry, I greeted the news of Shirley Temple's death this morning with ... oh, she wasn't dead already?

1622326_704939156203230_28263874_o.jpg

1800163_704938076203338_692617446_o.jpg

1899540_704938459536633_486722784_o.jpg

1669911_704938266203319_2101858333_o.jpg

This was the NBA 2k14 update with the 2014 All star Court/Jerseys.

I haven't seen anything on it so i figured ill post the Court.

I hate to say it but this probably doesn't mean anything. No video game has ever predicted what the All-Star court was.

But, it does look like the past 3-4 ASG courts. No paint in the key, etc.

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

As much as I despise the sleeves and those jerseys in general, I'm glad the NBA is sorta starting to match the all star uniforms to the color scheme of the host/court again? I know the East is Blue and the West is Red, and that matches the Pelicans anyway, so maybe i'm looking too much into it... but I always thought it was dumb that, for example the logo and court might be gold and purple while the teams where red and blue. I think in this case matching the court is more important that matching the colors of the conference, those are meaningless anyway.

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

According to the Pelicans, their mascot is undergoing reconstructive beak surgery. Hopefully this will make him less-butt ugly

1st part: No, bad move ! Don´t change the way you are just because someone don´t like you.

2nd Part : Let´s hope Anthony Davis will do the same, same surgeon ?

According to the Pelicans, their mascot is undergoing reconstructive beak surgery. Hopefully this will make him less-butt ugly

1st part: No, bad move ! Don´t change the way you are just because someone don´t like you.

2nd Part : Let´s hope Anthony Davis will do the same, same surgeon ?

for a company that relies on people liking you you need something that is pleasing to the people. that is what mascots do.

That's the whole point. I hope you didn't think he was actually getting surgery. He is getting a makeover, so they went the WWE route and had him have a fake injury.

Archived