NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Burkell007

I gotta say, I loved the green East shooting shirt.

Translation: those not in straitjackets hated em?

You know something? I liked the shooting shirts too. I thought they looked better than what the teams wore on the court. Funny that me and Teal agree on something....

:wub:(dance):boogie:(bow):jawdrop::censored:(sleepz):puke::woot::sleeping::hockeysmiley::therock::oops:

I think I like smilies too much!

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I gotta say, I loved the green East shooting shirt.

Translation: those not in straitjackets hated em?

You know something? I liked the shooting shirts too. I thought they looked better than what the teams wore on the court. Funny that me and Teal agree on something....

i actually agree which also says something about how bad the actual game jerseys were

• 2 weeks later...

The Nuggets are wearing 1994 throwback jerseys for a game next month:

The Denver Nuggets will honor the heralded 1993-94 team during a special 20th Anniversary Celebration on March 17 when they host the Los Angeles Clippers at 8:30 p.m.

Coaches and players from the 1993-94 Denver Nuggets will be at Pepsi Center to celebrate their upset of the Seattle SuperSonics in the 1994 NBA playoffs. Denver became the first eighth-seeded team to beat a No. 1 seed in NBA history.

The current Nuggets will wear the navy, gold and maroon jerseys worn by the 1993-94 team for one night only, and all game presentation elements will incorporate elements from that historic season. The coaches and players from the 1993-94 team will be honored at halftime with a special recognition ceremony at center court.

http://www.nba.com/nuggets/news/denver-nuggets-set-honor-historic-1993-94-team

zzhcyru4hzagdj8q5zphhn3g2.gif

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

The Denver Nuggets will honor the heralded 1993-94 team during a special 20th Anniversary Celebration on March 17 when they host the Los Angeles Clippers at 8:30 p.m.

Coaches and players from the 1993-94 Denver Nuggets will be at Pepsi Center to celebrate their upset of the Seattle SuperSonics in the 1994 NBA playoffs. Denver became the first eighth-seeded team to beat a No. 1 seed in NBA history.

The current Nuggets will wear the navy, gold and maroon jerseys worn by the 1993-94 team for one night only, and all game presentation elements will incorporate elements from that historic season. The coaches and players from the 1993-94 team will be honored at halftime with a special recognition ceremony at center court.

It's a shame those unis were worn by some really terrible teams in the late 90s and early 2000s. Will always have fond memories of the 1993-1996 years. I still have a replica Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf jersey in my collection.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Damn 20years ago?? I feel old as heck now! (32yrs old though)I watched those Nuggets upset right in my living room with Dikembe holding the ball underneath the rim. Classic unis but a shame they had to be worn by bad teams.

Ps. What's this I hear Memphis Grizzlies changing their colors?

shado_logo.gif

It's a shame those unis were worn by some really terrible teams in the late 90s and early 2000s. Will always have fond memories of the 1993-1996 years. I still have a replica Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf jersey in my collection.

It's a pity that Andre left recently because he was actually playing for Clippers against Nuggets in those uniforms

andre.jpg

He joined Denver the following season when they changed into powder blue.

That is beautiful news. I always loved those colors. While the jersey are nice, they could use a few tweaks here and there to make them better.

I might actually go to the game, just to see these in person again. Although, I'm sure they will lose by at least 20 points.

jNTsTyQ.png

Boston Globe's lead NBA guy Gary Washburn just tweeted "The #celtics will don throwback jerseys from 1946-47 season for their Mar. 14 home game vs. #Suns. Here's a hint:" followed by this pic...

BhlUJpfCEAAzCSe.jpg

https://twitter.com/GwashburnGlobe/status/439474963540504577

So they found a way for the Celtics to wear sleeved jersies without pissing AS MANY people off.

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Archived