NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Burkell007

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NBA logo was also missing from el heat and los spurs jerseys and shorts on thursday night !

It was on the back, below the neck.
So this might be pointing to wear ads will be, where the logo man used to be and the logo man is now moving to the back

NBA logo was also missing from el heat and los spurs jerseys and shorts on thursday night !

So this might be pointing to wear ads will be, where the logo man used to be and the logo man is now moving to the back
really good point

BiK194YIQAAjRBT.jpg

Celtics just announced a new St. Patrick's Day jersey with sleeves. This means the green jerseys with the gold font are gone, which sucks.

Yes and no, the numbers and font still have gold, just the added stupid sleeves to them

This is a 46-47 throwback, isn't it?

And this is St. Patrick Day jersey

bebek.jpg

BiK194YIQAAjRBT.jpg

Celtics just announced a new St. Patrick's Day jersey with sleeves. This means the green jerseys with the gold font are gone, which sucks.

Yes and no, the numbers and font still have gold, just the added stupid sleeves to them

They also change Boston script to Celtics what is a bad move for me.

4r2eer.png

but what about the shorts, why no NBA logo there
It's there too:

http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=media%2Fgettyphoto%2F2014%5C03%5C06%5C477033849.jpg

damn, on the side........did not see it , thanks.

still not gonna buy any alternate/special jerseys or shorts however, have to be really great for me to spend 150 on shorts.

I got alot of rev 30 shorts, still can´t find a place that got aut. knicks away shorts, pretty weird !

BiK194YIQAAjRBT.jpg

bebek.jpg

Gold stripes around the cuffs that match the collar stripe would make the sleeves a lot more bearable.

BiK194YIQAAjRBT.jpg

bebek.jpg

There is no throwback jersey. The announcer was just making a joke and everybody on his forum took it seriously lol

BiK194YIQAAjRBT.jpg

bebek.jpg

Gold stripes around the cuffs that match the collar stripe would make the sleeves a lot more bearable.

So damn true.

I wouldn't hate thus whole forced sleeves thing quite as much if they actually made any effort to include the sleeves in the design, rather than just sort of awkwardly attaching them as an afterthought

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

^ agreed. i've had the same sentiment since the idea's been around.

i'm a big soccer fan, and sleeves can obviously look quite good if they're involved in the whole design process and not just added onto an already-existing tank top design. if we have to have sleeves on nba unis (to make room for dumb ads), then at least the apparel designers can make em look palatable.

Archived