NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Burkell007

The Boston Celtics haven't worn their regular green uniform on the road since before the all-star break. Nothing but the black-trimmed alternates, except for two road games with the gold-trimmed sleeved alternates.

What a disgrace. The Celtics should have had the Yankee's class (can't believe I used those two words next to each other) and been the resistors of the alternate craze. Instead they created one of the most pointless alts ever. I mean really, adding black? Because of the outline on the main logo? That's like using the red-orangey color as the trim of one of their unis because of the basketball and cane in the logo.

Nothing in the NBA is sacred. Soon every stadium will be named after a company and every uniform a billboard.

Washington Nationals/Montreal Expos: 45 Years, no World Series or pennant.

Chicago Bears: 1 NFL championship in the last 50 years.

When will my teams' futility end?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After it's "Anti-Black Uni's cause it looks too Gamgsta" campaign in the early 2000's there's no way that ASAP Rocky Houston jersey ever happens. That thing screams East LA cholo gangsta...

And lol at the Donda ski mask with Brooklyn & Cavs Metallica jersey.

NYCdog.png

The Boston Celtics haven't worn their regular green uniform on the road since before the all-star break. Nothing but the black-trimmed alternates, except for two road games with the gold-trimmed sleeved alternates.

Apparently they decided watching them play wasn't torturous enough.

Apparetnly this "Under Construction" team is not worth the classic greens.

What a disgrace. The Celtics should have had the Yankee's class (can't believe I used those two words next to each other) and been the resistors of the alternate craze. Instead they created one of the most pointless alts ever. I mean really, adding black? Because of the outline on the main logo? That's like using the red-orangey color as the trim of one of their unis because of the basketball and cane in the logo.

Nothing in the NBA is sacred. Soon every stadium will be named after a company and every uniform a billboard.

Uh, the shorts are completely different, they have very nice shamrocks on each leg.......that uni is not black for blacks sake

Uh, the shorts are completely different, they have very nice shamrocks on each leg.......that uni is not black for blacks sake

It absolutely is. The Celtics have two colors - green and white. Black had no place in their identity before.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

The Celtics have a new alternate coming out next year too... its going to be grey with green numbers and (thank god) no sleeves. They talk about it here a little after the 1 minute mark.

One can only hope this means the end of the green and black jerseys.

Wasn't there a rumor that next year's ASG jerseys will be either grey or black versions of normal home jerseys? Could it be that?

On the subject, Boston finally wore the normal roads last night. Let's assume our Internet-shaming worked.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

Archived