NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Burkell007

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently the Raptors will have their fans wearing white shirts at the home playoff games, mostly because they expect to play against Wizards who wear red road jerseys. (They don't want to repeat the 2006 debacle when they handed out red shirts and red noisemakers to everyone, and then the New Jersey Nets came out in their red alternate jerseys :lol: ).

21axzj5.jpg

They also use the not so used Dino logo which also appeared on the Drake night shirts.

• 2 weeks later...

Division champ shirts look nice. They usually do. Wish they'd keep it as simple for the official Finals champion shirts.

5S1TPfe.png

Looks odd to see "Northwest Champions- Oklahoma". Time to do some realigning

Division champ shirts look nice. They usually do. Wish they'd keep it as simple for the official Finals champion shirts.

5S1TPfe.png

Also brings back bad memories for the NBA and Sonics fans. NBA divisions are so meaningless, I have no idea why they would play the names up.

Thunder fans should stock up for when the eventual expansion team visits.

5S1TPfe.png

Also, when I think of Toronto, in no way do I think of the Atlantic.

Hate to bump for speculation. .but I'm surprised Charlotte doesn't debut their new jerseys or sneak peak either at Game 3 or Game 4 of the playoffs. You have 20k+ already there. Merchandise sales would have a huge spike.

Let the Bobcats identity live for now. It's got a month left before it's gone.

bSLCtu2.png

Memphis really needs to let their alternate uniform design become their new template for their home & road uniforms.

I do like the template, but I just do not like the color scheme of that uni. If it was in the same scheme as the away and home i think id like it more

5S1TPfe.png

Also brings back bad memories for the NBA and Sonics fans. NBA divisions are so meaningless, I have no idea why they would play the names up.

Thunder fans should stock up for when the eventual expansion team visits.

If the NBA were to do the NHL divisional realignment, OKC would be aligned with the Southwest Division teams plus Minnesota as the Midwest Division. The entire Central Division would have Toronto and Atlanta in another. Then it's Boston, New York, Brooklyn and Philadelphia plus Washington, Miami, Charlotte and Orlando as the reconfigured Atlantic Division, and the entire Pacific Division plus Denver, Portland and Utah. Makes sense geographically, isn't it?

I wouldn't mind doing that and going back to 4 divisions before Charlotte came back in the league.

Archived