NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Burkell007

Raptors, Jazz, Suns and Wizards all need to update their primary logo. With the Hornets becoming Pelicans and Bobcats maybe becoming Hornets again they soon will be the only ones left who don't use their primary logos at all anymore but are too cheap to pay the fees and update it.

(Didn't include Nets and Sixers to the list since the only difference between the primary logo and the one they actually use is just the inclusion of city name).

I totally agree with you. The Suns should make the phoenix logo their primary. The Jazz "recoloring" was horrible from the start. The Wizards need a new logo. The Raptors need to return the purple. I never liked the red and black combination.

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sixers need new uniforms, although their current set could be fixed with a few minor tweaks.

new logo identity period, i hate it looks old font in soooo boring and the unis are uninspiring

The logo might not be all that great from a design perspective but you have to remember some of Sixers best years happened with that logo. So a lot of rich history. But they do need to come up with a better way to include the city name in the primary logo, the current primary is just lazy work.

Adidas catalog shows TBD for the following jerseys-

* Bobcats- 3rd

* Suns- Home, Away and 3rd

* Knicks- 3rd

* Warriors- home, away and 3rd

Wonder if Warriors will go with sleeves on all 3 jerseys?

the current warriors set was announced before their new owner took control of the team, but by months. jerseys announced summer 2010 and he was named owner in november

i wonder if he was involved or if he wants his first change as the owner?

or is it just simply a tweak?

the current warriors set was announced before their new owner took control of the team, but by months. jerseys announced summer 2010 and he was named owner in november

i wonder if he was involved or if he wants his first change as the owner?

or is it just simply a tweak?

The only thing worth keeping at all from the alts is the front, "Warriors" across with the numbers in front of the "transparent" logo in the background. Put that on the fronts of the current home and away jerseys and that's be it.

Since my Suns are likely changing, they NEED to bring back these beauties (or at least base the new design off them)

jc9kv3g20u48ibz2za78gt6bg.gif

Remove the sun ball blast and streaking stripes off of it and it would be a great look.

IMHO, these ARE what made it so awesome!

But I'll be OK if they bring back everything else though...

bYhYmxh.png

Orange seems like the obvious option for a Knicks third but I wonder if they'd bring out some throwbacks... like maybe this

nh3u1lmmt6g47rr5q6v5oemgd.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if the alternate was an orange version of this.

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

* Bobcats- 3rd

* Knicks- 3rd

Any link to the catalog to see what new stuff is coming??

Catalog doesnt show new stuff...all of the new stuff just says tbd instead of a photo/image

* Bobcats- 3rd

* Knicks- 3rd

Any link to the catalog to see what new stuff is coming??

Catalog doesnt show new stuff...all of the new stuff just says tbd instead of a photo/image

How about the Pelican?

Team has just made the playoffs, embraced this new identity and now a complete change? That's odd

maybe it's just a tweak like the hash lines on the shorts?

and it's probably been in the works for a little while. dont teams have to wait a full year for change? suns and knicks changed logos before jerseys recently

I thought you had to wait 2 years before you could introduce an ALT?? Is that no longer so??

IDK maybe since their logo is 2 years old now and because last year it didn't match the jerseys, the NBA lets them slide?

but i dont know about that 2 year rule. maybe someone else does. i cant find an example that goes against it though

I think it might be in line with the sleeve jerseys. Possibly using the design on that onto their home and road sets?

Their current set debuted in 2010 and it's just a quick turnaround for a set I think is one of the most recognized in the sport

Go A's!

Archived