NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Burkell007

I think maybe he's saying the grey the team has been using in the past few years. Granted my concept does not have any grey or black. I do think they would fare better without the extra colors; just orange and purple, white work great together. The black and grey became overkill. The new uber pointy-beveled wordmark they are using doesn't exactly say Suns to me either.

I'm talking about the tad bit of gray/grey in the third logo row that is in use currently iirc. You are correct it's not in your uniforms, I was referring to the logo.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ditch that awful greenish gray, add just a little bit of black, and you would have the best new uniform in the NBA PERIOD. Good job!

Demo%20no.%2016.jpg

plate%20with%202.jpg

What numbers do you see?

I see a 16 a very,very,very faint 2 and one smartass idiot who has too much time on her hands.

Ditch that awful greenish gray, add just a little bit of black, and you would have the best new uniform in the NBA PERIOD. Good job!

Demo%20no.%2016.jpg

plate%20with%202.jpg

What numbers do you see?

I see a 16 a very,very,very faint 2 and one smartass idiot who has too much time on her hands.

Well_that_escalated_quickly.jpg

But about the concept uniforms, it would look better with less suns rays.

Demo%20no.%2016.jpg

plate%20with%202.jpg

What numbers do you see?

Easy, I was being serious. You made it sound like you were talking about his concepts which then implied that maybe you could be colorblind without knowing. I was just being kind enough to see if you could see these numbers. Don't worry what I do with my hands. ;)

What was the Suns' reason for changing?

Same reason for any rebrand, cold, hard cash.

And what the Suns were using were ugly, outdated and just plan turrible (as Sir Charles would say).

I like what they're doing with the new stuff, I'm just extremely disappointed at the lack of purple not only on the home court, but in the primary logos (and possibly in the jerseys). I just pray the fans are more vocal once everything is shown and the season begins and management considers changing some things.

Join the movement to bring PURPLE and ORANGE back to the Phoenix Suns! Sign the petition HERE.

This has gone from "I really like purple and orange, I wonder how nice it will be" to "I hope the logos match the uniforms and the uniforms match the court but oh wait the logos don't even match each other this is going to be a complete disaster."

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

Can't you all be satisfied with a uniform. Solid uniforms come out all the time and everyone on these boards say that they're extremely bothered by aspects of a uniform that are hard to even notice. I feel like anything less than perfection is a train wreck in the eyes of all of you

Can't you all be satisfied with a uniform. Solid uniforms come out all the time and everyone on these boards say that they're extremely bothered by aspects of a uniform that are hard to even notice. I feel like anything less than perfection is a train wreck in the eyes of all of you

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion

Demo%20no.%2016.jpg

plate%20with%202.jpg

What numbers do you see?

I got this.

45 and 13. BOOM! Easy.

A+ for me.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

This board would be a lot less interesting if it consisted of nothing but post along the lines of "Hey guys, don't you like that new uniform?" "Me too!"

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

This board would be a lot less interesting if it consisted of nothing but post along the lines of "Hey guys, don't you like that new uniform?" "Me too!"

True but it bothers me when people nitpick the smallest gosh darn detail. I understand that's the way they are but I feel like whenever I see a thread of a new uniform unveiling it just gets torn to shreds by everyone on here

Archived