NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Burkell007

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's pretty weak. :sleepy: I have a feeling at some point they are really going to be pushing that "S" logo too.

It'll probably be the logo on the orange sleeved uniform, assuming it's a different design than the standard jersey.

If only that ugly 'S' were colored in Phoenix Suns purple and orange, maybe it would look better. I just can't really stand seeing black and orange together. Too much like Halloween and the San Francisco Giants for my liking.

Join the movement to bring PURPLE and ORANGE back to the Phoenix Suns! Sign the petition HERE.

The S logo has grown on me, and I think it will work well in small scale design. Additionally, it seems to me that this is what the design team was trying to do with that logo: IMAG0963.jpg

Nice. I used to have that shooting shirt too. I remember those things were made of thick cotton and were warm as hell.

^ or if it was my P-sun logo, in purple and orange ;)

more on topic: another weak leak from the Suns here. it's getting near pathetic.

That, too, as long as it's purple and orange and not black and orange. The Suns need to embrace their history and unique color scheme, not run from it. Most fans agree with this, why doesn't the organization?

Join the movement to bring PURPLE and ORANGE back to the Phoenix Suns! Sign the petition HERE.

more on topic: another weak leak from the Suns here. it's getting near pathetic.

That, too, as long as it's purple and orange and not black and orange. The Suns need to embrace their history and unique color scheme, not run from it. Most fans agree with this, why doesn't the organization?

Black is probably an easier sell for merchandising purposes than purple is. I'm sure that's a big part of it. Frankly, I was never a fan of the black alternate sunburst unis they had. I easily preferred the regular purple road jersey. I wish they would have tried a orange alternate back then, but I know this was in the middle of the "black" fad.

Black is probably an easier sell for merchandising purposes than purple is. I'm sure that's a big part of it. Frankly, I was never a fan of the black alternate sunburst unis they had. I easily preferred the regular purple road jersey. I wish they would have tried a orange alternate back then, but I know this was in the middle of the "black" fad.

They could easily still utilize black by selling base black shirts, hats and even jerseys as long as the logos were purple and orange. In fact, some fan mock-ups I've seen of the new logos in purple and orange look great on a black base.

To the contrary, the black shirts the Suns are currently selling look horrible when they've got a mostly black logo on them (I posted a couple examples earlier in this thread). If the logos were primarily purple and orange, I think fans would embrace them more than the boring black and orange ones. I personally haven't purchased any new merchandise yet and I'm not sure if/when I will.

Are you following @USAirwaysCenter on

@Instagram

yet? We're going to post a Suns-related 'gram on Monday you're going to want to see!

ce995b26f88411e298be22000aeb0b4e_7.jpg

Also, the Suns Twitter account just said the new uniforms will officially be unveiled in August.

I always wanna see photo of Suns ass...

By the way, what the name of this new font for suns numbers?

4r2eer.png

Archived