NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Burkell007

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm posting this from my phone so I can't upload my screen shot but FWIW, a Nets fan tweeted at Brett Yormark asking for them to make a jersey that says "Nets" on them instead of "Brooklyn" and Yormark replied with "stay tuned". Not exactly ground breaking news but it's something..

Self-promotion of a concept I made a couple of months ago:

BrooklynNets_PropUNG0200a_SCC_SRGB.png

holly crap. #Golden

I'm posting this from my phone so I can't upload my screen shot but FWIW, a Nets fan tweeted at Brett Yormark asking for them to make a jersey that says "Nets" on them instead of "Brooklyn" and Yormark replied with "stay tuned". Not exactly ground breaking news but it's something..

holly crap. #Golden

I would buy those in an instant. If those are released as an allternate, hands down top 5 in the league.

GO NETS.

Lmao at colorwerx and ice cap!!^^^^^^^^^

Btw..the pattern is fiesta

Yep - they named those colors "Fiesta" colors:

SanAntonioSpurs_FRC_2002_SCC_SRGB.png

Are the dates right on this? I could have sworn that the fiesta colours weren't introduced until 1989-90.

holly crap. #Golden

I would buy those in an instant. If those are released as an allternate, hands down top 5 in the league.

WOW! Someone needs to get that into the hands of the team. That's a no-brainer. Has to be done.

The Clippers tweeted out a cryptic "#BackinBlue" ad yesterday with the date of September 30th at the end. I don't know for sure, but it has to mean the powder blue uniforms are being unveiled, IMO.

Not necessarily. Clips have worn their blue alts for preseason/scrimmage games before.
Except September 30th is media day and I doubt they would be unveiling the royal blue alts that they were already wearing last season.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

The Clippers tweeted out a cryptic "#BackinBlue" ad yesterday with the date of September 30th at the end. I don't know for sure, but it has to mean the powder blue uniforms are being unveiled, IMO.

Not necessarily. Clips have worn their blue alts for preseason/scrimmage games before.
Except September 30th is media day and I doubt they would be unveiling the royal blue alts that they were already wearing last season.

We don't know if they are debuting anything. The ad didn't say debut, so they may or may not be debuting anything.

Go A's!

Archived