NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Burkell007

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

079b4974303a11e3902222000a1fa52b_8.jpg

That retro looks so incomplete without the red script on the wordmark I really hope that it was just a QA fail and not final product. The red and white uni isn't bad I might buy it I dunno yet. For those asking about what colour next and saying the yellow gold I suggest you look at the Champion versions from years ago they are freaking terrible.

155828276_alonzo-mourning-miami-heat-yel

If the Heat are indeed wearing the black throwback this year, D-Wade will be the only player in Heat history to have worn every jersey they've ever issued since he's worn three versions of the throwbacks already:

dwyane-wade-throwback-stand.jpg

2012-miami-heat-throwback.jpg

tumblr_mhi6yiz8an1qdl041o1_500.jpg

Make that four... I forgot this one:

dwyane-wade-heat.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Yup, pretty much every big name team.

Miami at LA Lakers

Can't say that I get the Lakers' inclusion unless they really think Kobe will be back. I don't even feel like rooting for a meteor this time either.

They're the Lakers. Even if they're horrible they will still get 100x the publicity of every other team combined.

StLouisCardinals.png

CowboysClassic_zpsb3d9923d.png

#9 LSU vs. TCU

I could've sworn there was, right after the season ended. Haven't really seen it since.

I'd love to see Milwaukee go with the green again. There's a huuuuge lack of green in the league right now. Minnesota should be using it as a primary, but they're Dallas clones. Seattle's gone. Outside of Boston and Utah's alt, there's no green.

They've never had bad uniforms, it's just that they get dated very quickly.

sig.png

I could've sworn there was, right after the season ended. Haven't really seen it since.

I'd love to see Milwaukee go with the green again. There's a huuuuge lack of green in the league right now. Minnesota should be using it as a primary, but they're Dallas clones. Seattle's gone. Outside of Boston and Utah's alt, there's no green.

I could not agree more!! We need more green in the NBA!

Jaguars

i've heard brooklyn's christmas uni will have NETS across the front. can anyone confirm or deny?

Brett Yormark (the Nets CEO) said "stay tuned" when someone asked on twitter about having a uniform with NETS across the front. So speculation was that it would be their short-sleeve alternate.

Personally I think we need more green in every pro sport. By my (quick) count, I can think of only 8 franchises across the 4 main team sports that use green: Packers, Jets, A's, Wild, Stars, Celtics, Bucks, Jazz.

z9e0rqit393ojiizsemd0t1hx.gif74937881997.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)North Carolina Tar Heels (2015 - Pres)

@BgMack27

Don't forget Haslem.

Touche. That was pretty dumb on my part since he's a Gator, also!

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

i've heard brooklyn's christmas uni will have NETS across the front. can anyone confirm or deny?

Brett Yormark (the Nets CEO) said "stay tuned" when someone asked on twitter about having a uniform with NETS across the front. So speculation was that it would be their short-sleeve alternate.

yup, that's what put it on my radar. i had one source tell me that's the case, but i figured i'd throw it out there to see if anyone could confirm.

sig2024.png

Personally I think we need more green in every pro sport. By my (quick) count, I can think of only 8 franchises across the 4 main team sports that use green: Packers, Jets, A's, Wild, Stars, Celtics, Bucks, Jazz.

Does teal count as green?

thundersignature.png

and

sport-scarf_bucs_zpsc424092b.png

Does teal count as green?

Nope. It's more of a blue if you want to categorize it like that

Go A's!

Archived