NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Burkell007

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope^^ there are supposed to be others announced.

Any idea who? I am shocked they have not been leaked yet....

All the Christmas teams will have sleeved alternates for those games. I'd expect them to be announced around the same time as the big color uni's from last year.

Nope^^ there are supposed to be others announced.

Any idea who? I am shocked they have not been leaked yet....

All the Christmas teams will have sleeved alternates for those games. I'd expect them to be announced around the same time as the big color uni's from last year.

Thanks for the heads up.

Jaguars

This is going on with the Staples Center.

Se5AKoQ.jpg

Clippers replaced the Lakers banners. Can they just move back to the LA Sports Arena or something? I know that's super unlikely, but I've never been behind two teams in the same league sharing the same building. (Jets and Giants, etc.)

bSLCtu2.png

I just realized that players are going to be wearing shooting sleeves with the jersey sleeves and its going to look like a long sleeve

Dont think the warriors had a shooting sleeved player last year during their games or if they did, I missed it

It's actually been happening already (can't find pictures) when a player wears those sleeved undershirts (like Dwight Howard did last year). I've seen a few college players and pros doing it.

Se5AKoQ.jpg

Clippers replaced the Lakers banners. Can they just move back to the LA Sports Arena or something? I know that's super unlikely, but I've never been behind two teams in the same league sharing the same building. (Jets and Giants, etc.)

USC wants to tear down the LA Sports Arena and build a soccer stadium. Maybe the Clips can convince them to make renos if the soccer plans fall through. The team is certainly changing its reputation, and could probably carry some weight in building or dramatically renovating a building. I'd be willing to bet Sterling won't open his wallet for it though.

Se5AKoQ.jpg

The Clippers make cash hand over fist as a result of being a tenant of the Staples Centre. Like it or not, they're not moving.

Se5AKoQ.jpg

It sucks that they share a stadium (much less two teams with such opposite histories), but Lakers fans can just get over it. Who cares if they covered the banners up when the Clips are the home team? They have to do their own part in promoting the Clippers, not reminding the thousands of people who show up to games that they're rooting for a perennial loser. It's not like it's permanent.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Anybody else realize that in the NBA 2k14 next gen trailer the heat have new home uniforms?? am i the only one lol

still-confused-about-the-next-generation

It was mentioned earlier - check out page 79 of this thread. Most likely an error on 2K's part, as that jersey stripe is actually the pattern for the black jerseys.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived