NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Burkell007

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ You're kidding, right?

Nah, there are so many errors in 2Ks jerseys, it's incredible.

Care to tell us a few?

Several wrong tones of blue and red (Knicks, Pistons, Warriors, Bulls, Clippers). Nearly every colour looks wrong. Spaces between side panels and armholes (like on the Heat). Wrong size of wordmarks and numbers on the back.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Might be a silly post, but I want to put it out there. The Minnesota T-Wolves' Twitter avatar is their original blue/green logo of the late 80's and 90's. I know that many Wolves fans are disappointed with how green has been omitted from recent uni changes, and throwback merch flies off the shelves here. Anyone know of any rumors that they will revert to this look, or a similar look in the next few years? Or anyone think that they might??

sport-scarf_vikes_zps08004021.png

Anybody else realize that in the NBA 2k14 next gen trailer the heat have new home uniforms?? am i the only one lol

still-confused-about-the-next-generation

It was mentioned earlier - check out page 79 of this thread. Most likely an error on 2K's part, as that jersey stripe is actually the pattern for the black jerseys.

gotcha, i thought i was the only one that saw this. was thinking maybe they would be getting a new home uniform

I love the heat uniforms but i actually created some new ones. kinda went retro ll42.jpg

Put your concepts in the Concepts section. You'll get more comments and feedback there.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Might be a silly post, but I want to put it out there. The Minnesota T-Wolves' Twitter avatar is their original blue/green logo of the late 80's and 90's. I know that many Wolves fans are disappointed with how green has been omitted from recent uni changes, and throwback merch flies off the shelves here. Anyone know of any rumors that they will revert to this look, or a similar look in the next few years? Or anyone think that they might??

Hopefully they do!

Jaguars

Hopefully they do!

Yap. This is one of my favorite NBA jersey ever. The royal blue and green just work so well here:

cheap_authentic_Timberwolves_Blue_Retro_

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Archived