lilben777

NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

All court updates so far. Here are gifs of previous version and new one. Some changes are really minor (Celtics, Heat) but I wanted to edit them too.

High resolution images of each one are in my thread HERE

boston.gif

miami.gif

milwaukee.gif

orlando.gif

portland.gif

Aw, the red markings on the Celtics court were a neat little idiosyncrasy.

More pics.

185385268_10.jpg185382188_10.jpg

If Adidas uses this model, they might get the sleeves to stick. Bring back a color scheme or uniform that people wanted back ... but add sleeves. Had the gold Warriors been allowed as new homes, the fanbase reaction might have been more positive. It's giving the fans what they want, with an awful catch.

For me, it'd be the pinstriped Bulls uni, but I can live with occasional throwbacks instead. (Also, someone earlier asked if the Bulls' champion replicas had pinstripes. The answer is no. I somewhat reluctantly bought a Rodman that year, but it later became "accurate" when the Bulls dropped the pinstripes.)

Agreed on both counts. The Clippers powder blue is gorgeous... the sleeves are just the catch. The look itself is great, but how much better it could be without those goofy sleeves....

I've noticed that none of the sleeved jerseys have any cuff stripes. that is a big knock on them for me. it looks weird for the collar to have a nice design and then it to not be repeated anywhere else like it does on the sleeveless jerseys

All court updates so far. Here are gifs of previous version and new one. Some changes are really minor (Celtics, Heat) but I wanted to edit them too.

High resolution images of each one are in my thread HERE

milwaukee.gif

I think this is a little off... the Buck isn't that big.. you can see the bottom of that center diamond under the logo.. leaving a little triangle. Unless they've changed it since the unveil

Hey Adidas....

ceI3uYt.gif

The Spurs are reminding me of the Atlanta Braves. Classy teams which for so long withstood the alternate push and kept some of the best uniforms in their sports. Then they intruduced and ill-conceived alternate. Soon thereafter, the floodgates were open and the streets were filled with sewage.

But actually, the Spurs went downhill at the start of the Rev30, when they let Adidas take the stripes off the waistband and give them a V-neck.

I don't get it. If Adidas wants to use sleeved jerseys as a way to get people wearing NBA uniforms without having them in tank tops, why don't they just make official T-shirts with the striping and logos of the actual jersey? It'd be cheaper and less sensitive on the eyes.