NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Burkell007

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, wouldn't there be no visible Adidas logo for an on-court jersey?

The warm up's are pretty sweet, but the jersey is a bit overkill. If anything just outline the wordmark in gold.

(PS, you did blatantly copy whoever's idea it was to give the defending World Series champs gold accented wordmarks on Opening Day)

90758391980.gif

That's a swingman.

Last year's looked way better with the simple gold trim on 'HEAT.' Simply add the gold trim to the numbers and NOB and you'd have a perfect upgrade this year.

Is this the exact jersey that DIME or SLAM had in an ad right after the Finals? Anyone have that pic?

Anyone notice the repeating "3x NBA CHAMPIONS" sublimated in the jersey fabric? It's very faint, and it looks like it could be a wordmark, but I don't think so.

Also, the NBA logo on the back neck usually means it's just a fashion jersey. They try to keep the NBA logo on the front for Swingmans that are on-court jersey designs. So there's that.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

How do you guys feel about new players to a team wearing jerseys and warm ups celebrating championships like these? Players like Oden and Beasley who didn't contribute to the championship at all. I mean it probably feels weird to them to wear em, right?

So I'm proposing that new players to a team should wear regular jerseys/warm-ups that don't mention the championship in any way. They should have to earn theirs.

Am I weird for wanting that? Or does that sound reasonable?

90758391980.gif

It is weird, and Ray Allen and Rashard Lewis spoke to that last season, but it would be completely ridiculous and counter-intuitive to have teammates in different gear because they're new.

The one's they sold in the team store a year ago had a similar word mark, but the on court ones didn't.

How do you guys feel about new players to a team wearing jerseys and warm ups celebrating championships like these? Players like Oden and Beasley who didn't contribute to the championship at all. I mean it probably feels weird to them to wear em, right?

So I'm proposing that new players to a team should wear regular jerseys/warm-ups that don't mention the championship in any way. They should have to earn theirs.

Nah, I don't look at it that way. They're part of the organization now that won it, so they're just representing the championship(s) won by that organization.

Archived