NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Burkell007

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that a 3D-effect on the script/numbers, or it is just the angle?

yea, it looks like a slight 3D effect via the stroking. interesting.

936003_10152323023254616_1312920410_n.jp

I think Its the angle of the photo or its photoshopped altogether because i don't see it here. I think the silver on the trim is missing in that ad as well.

By the way the Garden has a new wordmark on its floor. Madison Square Garden spelled out in a straight line, with Chase under it.

It's because Madison Square Garden redesigned their logo. I don't know when it will be finally released but it has been used some areas on the website and other places. I saw the process of the logo being designed when I was interning there this spring.

I guess the chest logo was a hit.

They kept winning while wearing those uniforms, so yes, it was a hit.

While I would have preferred the Spurs gone with the classic retro style silver from the old days, I really do like their silver alternate they have now.

bSLCtu2.png

All court updates so far. Here are gifs of previous version and new one. Some changes are really minor (Celtics, Heat) but I wanted to edit them too.

High resolution images of each one are in my thread HERE

milwaukee.gif

I think this is a little off... the Buck isn't that big.. you can see the bottom of that center diamond under the logo.. leaving a little triangle. Unless they've changed it since the unveil

The Bucks are now REALLY toning down the red. Their website barely has any of it up anymore. This is the new background image to the whole thing:

1314-background-larry.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Yeah it seems like they finally changed the terrible colors on the logo at midcourt. The season they introduced the new logo, they had the old logo at midcourt until about the All-Star break, then rushed out a new center logo that had completely messed up coloring and kept it for another season.

bSLCtu2.png

Whats the point of having a thread without pics? Get over yourself....

Love the Spurs camo! Shame I hate the Spurs...

Pics of the Clippers new court??

This.

You seriously have like the worst taste ever in uniforms don't you?

I like change, change is good.

Jaguars

All court updates so far. Here are gifs of previous version and new one. Some changes are really minor (Celtics, Heat) but I wanted to edit them too.

High resolution images of each one are in my thread HERE

milwaukee.gif

I think this is a little off... the Buck isn't that big.. you can see the bottom of that center diamond under the logo.. leaving a little triangle. Unless they've changed it since the unveil

The Bucks are now REALLY toning down the red. Their website barely has any of it up anymore. This is the new background image to the whole thing:

1314-background-larry.jpg

Green rainbow, everywhere!

2m62txd.jpg

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

It's because Madison Square Garden redesigned their logo. I don't know when it will be finally released but it has been used some areas on the website and other places. I saw the process of the logo being designed when I was interning there this spring.

i think this is it

MSG_logonew.png

spacer.png

I hope this Green Rainbow promotion means this is going to be worn...

u4ay5i0ft6rz7w7fhebh96fe8.gif

This is actually the same thing Dallas and Memphis are doing using different shades of blue that people always complain about, just with green in place of blue. Just throwing it out there..

I also don't understand the current urge of people and teams wanting to go back and revert to something from their history. Yes, I understand, heritage and all, but times change, everything advances, everything is moving forward. The audience is changing little by little, new people are born, those people that watched the NBA some thirty years ago may now be in the minority. I, for instance, started following the NBA in 2001 when I was 11-years-old. I never saw the Jazz play in their music note-uniforms, the Bullets (albeit I agree that the current Wizards' unis are lightyears better than the previous) or the Bucks in the above colors/unis. So, for me, and for many other young people, they don't mean anything. The point is, if something is from history, it doesn't mean it is better. The Bucks have a great set and a unique color scheme.

not bad on those Bucks concepts, Berlin Wall. needs a better wordmark, but the rest of it is quite nice.

I'd actually be ok with them keeping their current wordmark, but adding "Milwaukee" to the road unis. Someone else on here had an outstanding concept utilizing the Irish rainbow and the current wordmark.

Archived