logo

DCVisualArts

Decided to start pumping out some Playoff Style t-shirt designs, for the teams in it.

My first idea was to put my own spin on that "Chicago Swag" stuff going around by doing a Blackhawks logo with a playoff beard and some other accessories.

Well, see for yourself. & as always, it is available for purchase here.

935589_528250260550799_56535201_n.jpg

C&C always appreciated. & if anyone would like to share some ideas for shirts or share some works of their own(related to the topid), please feel.

Maybe not swag, maybe "Deal with it" would flow better with the shirt. But the logo looks really cool. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the teams.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

In the OP's defense, yes these aren't shirts that most of us would want to buy, they they are shirts that I could see flying off of the shelves. My whole generation made "swag" and "YOLO" a thing, and for that I apologize, but from a marketing standpoint these shirts are actually a pretty cool idea.

I'm not even old... I'm 29... but can someone explain what swag means, in this instance? I get yolo... and I understand swagger. But how does a hat, sunglasses, and a beard have anything to do with swagger? Is it referencing someone?

For a Blues one, you coould put something like 'Hitting the High Notes' in like a cursive font with the bluenote somewhere on the shirt.

Oh and by the way, I hate the Blackhawks but cant seem to find a way to hate that shirt design lol.

slupermen.png

I'm not even old... I'm 29... but can someone explain what swag means, in this instance? I get yolo... and I understand swagger. But how does a hat, sunglasses, and a beard have anything to do with swagger? Is it referencing someone?

It's something Gen Y hipster-yuppie, upper elite class, Master's Degree-obtaining douchebags have come up with in their efforts to change the world into their entitled, student-debited, app-oriented, Chipotle/Doritos Locos Tacos-consuming, techno-pop listening, Instagram-viewing, E! channel-watching playground. It's awful, and other generations have laughed at it (except Baby Boomers, who've been extremely harsh at Gen Y'ers, from denying employment to tuition jacking).

And I absolutely despise being lumped into this idiotic generation.

It's something Gen Y hipster-yuppie, upper elite class, Master's Degree-obtaining douchebags have come up with in their efforts to change the world into their entitled, student-debited, app-oriented, Chipotle/Doritos Locos Tacos-consuming, techno-pop listening, Instagram-viewing, E! channel-watching playground. It's awful, and other generations have laughed at it (except Baby Boomers, who've been extremely harsh at Gen Y'ers, from denying employment to tuition jacking).

That was beautiful.

Uh... :therock:

Wow, this is like the motherlode of dbadefense rant cliches. Yuppies and hipsters? Damn.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Much better than the Hawks one. You could honestly incorporate so much more into the Blackhawks than 'Chicago Swag'. It's a city rich of history and pop culture.

spacer.png

Archived