E-Bay Deal Alert!

rmackman

I know, awhile ago, we used to have a thread where people posted different E-Bay advertisements for authentic jerseys that were clearly jacked up/fake/not even the right jersey. I would like to start one for legit deals. The idea being this...I scour E-Bay now and again, and I come across jerseys that are really cool, are legit...but I just don't want it. I figure if I'm not going to buy it, I'm sure someone on CCSLC would appreciate being alerted to its existence in case they want it.

So, for my first post, someone is selling a Carlos Delgado Blue Jays jersey from the late 1990s.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Toronto-Blue-Jays-Russell-Diamond-Collection-Authentic-Carlos-Delgado-Jersey-/200920833274

As listed, it's not a deal because he's overcharging. However, in most cases, you can often e-mail the seller to try to cut a deal behind the scenes. I've done it before. Anyways, just offering a heads up to those who would be interested.

$(KGrHqVHJE4FDMh--20WBRgIGQH6yw~~60_57.JPG

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like this idea for a thread, I come across stuff on ebay all the time and wonder if it would be a good buy. I think having a thread where people can post stuff they see and ask questions is an excellent idea.

I really like this idea for a thread, I come across stuff on ebay all the time and wonder if it would be a good buy. I think having a thread where people can post stuff they see and ask questions is an excellent idea.

...and now it's exists!

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

The "N" in TORONTO is really bothering me. The red inline just feels so unbalanced

It does look stupid, but that's how it was.

spacer.png

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

• 2 weeks later...

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

that same seller has a Tmac Magic jersey from the 90's. authentic too.

http://www.ebay.com/...=item485563fe87

$T2eC16F,!zoE9s5nc30bBRk-ejWYDQ~~60_57.JPG

I don't think it can be authentic if it's size Large since authentic sizes go by 40, 44, 48, etc.

spacer.png

Archived