I know, awhile ago, we used to have a thread where people posted different E-Bay advertisements for authentic jerseys that were clearly jacked up/fake/not even the right jersey. I would like to start one for legit deals. The idea being this...I scour E-Bay now and again, and I come across jerseys that are really cool, are legit...but I just don't want it. I figure if I'm not going to buy it, I'm sure someone on CCSLC would appreciate being alerted to its existence in case they want it.

So, for my first post, someone is selling a Carlos Delgado Blue Jays jersey from the late 1990s.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Toronto-Blue-Jays-Russell-Diamond-Collection-Authentic-Carlos-Delgado-Jersey-/200920833274

As listed, it's not a deal because he's overcharging. However, in most cases, you can often e-mail the seller to try to cut a deal behind the scenes. I've done it before. Anyways, just offering a heads up to those who would be interested.

$(KGrHqVHJE4FDMh--20WBRgIGQH6yw~~60_57.JPG

I really like this idea for a thread, I come across stuff on ebay all the time and wonder if it would be a good buy. I think having a thread where people can post stuff they see and ask questions is an excellent idea.

I really like this idea for a thread, I come across stuff on ebay all the time and wonder if it would be a good buy. I think having a thread where people can post stuff they see and ask questions is an excellent idea.

...and now it's exists!

The "N" in TORONTO is really bothering me. The red inline just feels so unbalanced

It does look stupid, but that's how it was.

was the head realy discolored like that?

Lighting, the flash form the camera probably reflected funny.

Shouldn't this really go in "sports in general" or another one of those?

Shouldn't this really go in "sports in general" or another one of those?

Well with the thrift store thread here, I think it's the right spot or both should go over there.

that same seller has a Tmac Magic jersey from the 90's. authentic too.

http://www.ebay.com/...=item485563fe87

$T2eC16F,!zoE9s5nc30bBRk-ejWYDQ~~60_57.JPG

I don't think it can be authentic if it's size Large since authentic sizes go by 40, 44, 48, etc.