E-Bay Deal Alert!

rmackman

that same seller has a Tmac Magic jersey from the 90's. authentic too.

http://www.ebay.com/...=item485563fe87

$T2eC16F,!zoE9s5nc30bBRk-ejWYDQ~~60_57.JPG

I don't think it can be authentic if it's size Large since authentic sizes go by 40, 44, 48, etc.

I was thinking the same thing.

But no Reebok logo on the jersey other than tag and you can tell the nameplate is stitched on. Looks authentic to me. Must be old sizing system

Go A's!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think it can be authentic if it's size Large since authentic sizes go by 40, 44, 48, etc.

But no Reebok logo on the jersey other than tag and you can tell the nameplate is stitched on. Looks authentic to me. Must be old sizing system

No, the sizing has been numeric at least since the 1980s as far as I know.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Everything in that jersey has authentic features except for the tag size. I don't know what to think because it's not a swingman and not an authentic by that standard

Go A's!

Everything in that jersey has authentic features except for the tag size. I don't know what to think because it's not a swingman and not an authentic by that standard

Guys, I own a 2 fake Reebok T-Mac jerseys of this era. The Home has the number sizing, while the away has the letter sizing. Interesting note is, the home has the same flaw on the side trim panels; the pinstrip is cut off underneath the stitching. The away fake that I own unusually doesn't have the same flaw. However, in both cases - the lettering in the above listing is tighter, and overall slightly closer to what they actually wore on court. Hard to tell on this; in Australia we never get to see how authentics look up close - all we get are crappy swingmans.

The thickness of the collar design of both don't seem to match what was actually worn. Am I seeing this right?

But the wordmark is clearly different than the Size L jersey

tmac.jpg

Got in on nbashop.com but do see the difference was not a pro cut so that might be the difference

• 2 weeks later...

There are a couple of rare Mitchell & Ness Brooklyn Dodgers caps for sale on Ebay. I know Gothamite cites the blue one as the only faithful reproduction. I'd love to add one to my collection, but 7 5/8 is too big for me.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MITCHELL-NESS-BROOKLYN-DODGERS-WOOL-BASEBALL-CAP-HAT-SEE-MORE-CAPS-7-5-8-/171051557694

$(KGrHqFHJCEFDLcRB52mBRr!yg)QRg~~60_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MITCHELL-NESS-BROOKLYN-DODGERS-WOOL-BASEBALL-CAP-HAT-WHITE-BLUE-STRIPE-7-5-8-/171051560188

$(KGrHqV,!ocFCrGL0ZRoBRrBFIqbCQ~~60_12.JPG

i sold my t-mac authentic jersey on ebay about a year and a half ago. it was a reebok and the size was a number. picture here: http://smg.photobucket.com/user/baymenxpac/media/Jerseys%20For%20Sale/get-attachment-1aspx-1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

so if the jersey is letter sized, it's not a reebok authentic from that era.

also, for anyone looking for deals, i have a lot of older mets authentics (from late '90s, early '00s), nfl replicas, and older NHL replicas that i'm always open to moving. PM me if you want details.

sig2024.png

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

i sold my t-mac authentic jersey on ebay about a year and a half ago. it was a reebok and the size was a number. picture here: http://smg.photobuck...html?sort=3&o=1

so if the jersey is letter sized, it's not a reebok authentic from that era.

also, for anyone looking for deals, i have a lot of older mets authentics (from late '90s, early '00s), nfl replicas, and older NHL replicas that i'm always open to moving. PM me if you want details.

What size, and do you have this style?

mets3.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Sad when $200 is considered a "deal", but there's a Wild Wing on Ebay right now.

http://www.ebay.ca/i...562c586a&_uhb=1

God damn I want that so hard... $200 (plus $40 shipping), but there's still 3 days left. I'd be surprised if it didn't get close or into the $300 range... And if it doesn't, I may have to go in on it.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

• 2 weeks later...

Wildwing jersey jumped out of my range as I expected, but I did snag one of these on eBay. $36 (shipping included). Just arrived today!

image_zps9c362d38.jpg

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

I won an auction for the Blue Jackets alternate with black sleeves that so many here love pretty unexpectedly. I was never a huge fan of it, but it looks awesome in person. I might even like it more than the current home jersey now.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I won an auction for the Blue Jackets alternate with black sleeves that so many here love pretty unexpectedly. I was never a huge fan of it, but it looks awesome in person. I might even like it more than the current home jersey now.

You won that auction? How much did it end up going for?

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

You won that auction? How much did it end up going for?

It was only $35 before shipping. I bid on it first at the starting price and just assumed it would go for more.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Archived