BrassBash Winners

Brass

We have come to the point of when we announce the official winners of the first ever BrassBash contest, to design an alternate for the NHL's Minnesota Wild.

Winner of the Bronze Medal is.... Sabres7200!

Winner of the Silver Medal is.... Chriscj83!!

And the winner of the Gold Medal and first evr BrassBash champion is....PittUnited. Here are the thingys you can put into your guys signatures and what not. Congrats and good work to EVERYONE who entered and thanks to the voters.

MedalBronze.png for Sabres7200

MedalSilver.png for Chriscj83

MedalGold.png for PittUnited

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Wow... I kinda feel like I owe Chris an apology for how the votes turned around against him there all of a sudden.

Thank you to everyone who voted for me, and congrats to my fellow medalists, for busting out some fantastic concepts. :notworthy:

piratesSig.gif

OWNER -- Pittsburgh Spiders (UL) * Dynamo Missouri (PLA) * Montreal Maroons (SHL)

All three were solid. Nice work.

If I'd known you were gonna come up with such nice award banners, I'd have tried harder :D

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived