SEC - ESPN Network - Where Champions are Born!

nuordr

On those those counts, umm, yeah.

I mean, the SEC is likely to have several "good" matchups in any given week, but CBS will always take either the best game, the top rivalry game, or both (which is usually the case during the LSU-Alabama or Florida-Georgia weekends, but not always). What I take this network to mean is that we get to see a lot more of Vanderbilt and Mississippi. Yippee!

spacer.png

I mean, the SEC is likely to have several "good" matchups in any given week, but CBS will always take either the best game, the top rivalry game, or both (which is usually the case during the LSU-Alabama or Florida-Georgia weekends, but not always). What I take this network to mean is that we get to see a lot more of Vanderbilt and Mississippi. Yippee!

But EVERY game in the SEC is a great matchup!

But EVERY game in the SEC is a great matchup!

Of course! When the SEC wins a national championship, it counts for every conference team so a Mississippi State-Vanderbilt baseball game features two former back-to-back champions!

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Wow, lots of SEC hate.

Just following the Big Ten, MountainWest, and other conferences I bet.

While football is the moneymaker, it does include the other sports too.

Hell, I'm in New England and I'll watch the Big Ten Network if there's a good game on, or even some of the older highlight shows from the 60s and 70s. If we got MountainWest in HD I'd watch that too, but the standard feed is too fuzzy.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived