2013 CHL Finals and Memorial Cup Thread

Helluva game by Halifax, got to give them all the credit. There's a reason why they were the #1 team all year long. Congrats, Mooseheads! Hope to see ya in the MC next year!

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Halifax vs Portland in the final tomorrow. I think it will be an interesting game for sure. So far I can only say that the media will be all over this matchup with it being the potential and most likely top 3 picks in the draft and all.

Go Halifax! Portland sucks!

*sigh* The originality from Seattle strike again! :P

You expect different? :hockeysmiley:

Wife and I are part of the few that don't actually participate in that chant. Everett, overall, is more of a suck pit than Portland is. Winterhawks are cheaters but they don't suck.

Congratulations to Halifax. Reason enough for an expansion Halifax Highlanders, identity made by our own Sparky Chewbarky?

Halifax vs Portland in the final tomorrow. I think it will be an interesting game for sure. So far I can only say that the media will be all over this matchup with it being the potential and most likely top 3 picks in the draft and all.

Go Halifax! Portland sucks!

*sigh* The originality from Seattle strike again! :P

You expect different? :hockeysmiley:

Wife and I are part of the few that don't actually participate in that chant. Everett, overall, is more of a suck pit than Portland is. Winterhawks are cheaters but they don't suck.

You know who does suck, Kootenay!

There's this one piece of organ music we play in Calgary and at the end of it we chant "Kootenay Sucks!" no matter who we're playing. But nobody knows the name of the song.

IbjBaeE.png

Archived