Canadian Soccer Pyramid 2028

nas1787

Here's all 16 PLSQ clubs:

viFZtVt.jpg

So that's all 56 clubs in the three tiers of my imagined Canadian soccer pyramid. Next up I want to make a few updates based on suggestions I've received, and then I'll be starting in on kit concepts for all clubs. So keep an eye on this thread!

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I've been working slowly on making home and away kits for each of my clubs, starting with the WSL. So I thought I'd bump this thread up and get some C&C on my kit template and presentation.

Much respect to raysox for allowing me to use and alter his excellent soccer template. I moved things around a bit, transferred it into PS, and added some extra collars and unique cuts for each manufacturer.

Here's Nanaimo's finished product. Let me know what you think of the entire presentation. I hope to get through every team over the next little while.

zISmPWZ.jpg

You're right, the number font could probably stand to be a bit smaller. Great looking signature, by the way.

Here's Lethbridge AFC:

Y8dCw3Z.jpg

Lethbridge has a super traditional look, evoking Man Utd with the triple colour. The clash features blue hoops evocative of the crest.

Thanks Torin, here's Regina.

3byDlkK.jpg

As I mentioned when I revealed the Firebirds logo, this is meant to be a bit of a Spurs rip-off (something I could totally see a lower level Canadian club doing). Continuing on that theme, Regina's kits are also UA.

Think I'll do two more today, just to finish off the Western Soccer League

WSA Winnipeg - WSL

WSA Winnipeg made the jump to WSL from the PDL in 2016. They have had mixed results in the new league, riding rollercoaster results from year to year, and never putting together a solid string of performance for more than two seasons in a row. As Manitoba's highest level of soccer, the team has found success of the pitch.

CSCuR6T.jpg

In this potential future, Winnipeg and Manitoba are one of the most underserved areas of Canada in terms of pro soccer. I wanted to put two clubs in Manitoba, but the next biggest city in the province is Brandon with only about 45 000 people, so it didn't seem to make much sense.

As for the crest, as you can see I only made slight changes to simplify the crest, as I thought the overall elements were all there.

That crest is a thing of beauty. Verrry clever.

Thanks everyone. I feel like maybe I set myself up for some disappointment. I think Victoria are some of my finer kits, and I'm going to have trouble topping them. But I'll try. Should have something new in the next couple days.

I couldnt ask for better for my home place! Thanks!

Awesome. Never been to Saguenay myself, so it's good to hear that someone from there likes what i did! I had a lot of fun doing the Quebec clubs, just hope all the French names are correct.

Archived