Sign in to follow this  
Del Campo

Seattle NHL Project

Interesting, I'll try that.

Hey Del,

I've got an idea for you.

Take your "tower" logo (which is now gonna be your secondary), split it, and put the top half of the tower (the part above the word "Seattle") on the shoulder coming down the sleeve to the sleeve numbers.

End it there, and slap in your numbers.

Then throw the bottom half of the tower in below the numbers, extending and expanding all the way down the sleeves.

It'll give you a really unique sleeve striping pattern that is actually one big logo.

New direction here. This is taking my original "S" Needle logo and reworking as a primary logo instead of what many remarked was a secondary logo. As for the colors, since Kings are staying in Sacramento, the supersonics color scheme is up for grabs. So back to that look.

Seattle_Round4.jpg

New direction here. This is taking my original "S" Needle logo and reworking as a primary logo instead of what many remarked was a secondary logo. As for the colors, since Kings are staying in Sacramento, the supersonics color scheme is up for grabs. So back to that look.

Seattle_Round4.jpg

like it, but would ditch the lighter green outliner.

i love that. i'd maybe try making the dark green into a navy though, and having a bit of the "team brazil" color scheme (green/blue/gold).

The Space Needle in that looks like it's one of the little models of it (that you may buy at the Space Needle) and is sitting in front of the S. It wasn't immediately recognizable as the needle on a puck to me. It wasn't until I looked at it several times that I saw that.

The Space Needle in that looks like it's one of the little models of it (that you may buy at the Space Needle) and is sitting in front of the S. It wasn't immediately recognizable as the needle on a puck to me. It wasn't until I looked at it several times that I saw that.

I concur. It looks like a chess piece.

I think that's the 3d effect by using the 2nd color. I love the idea, but would make the space needle overlay thinner with a smaller base and roof and get rid of the 3d effects.and shadow.

Love the fact that the puck is incorporated, but it needs to be scaled to look bigger.

I had an idea about a little more than a year ago in naming the Seattle NHL team The Seattle Barnstormers, a tribute to Seattle's early 20th Century Aviation history using the font and the colors of the Seattle Pilots with the mascot a former World War I flying ace named Scott.

I love the first logo with the green and the white, if they come back should definetly take a look at it.