[Soccer] Europeanized American Soccer - Amateur Divisions (Huntsville and Little Rock added!)

Naoned Pride

Chicago United

1391368191-cu-intro.png

I understand why you would go with the bright red (a la the stars in the flag) and the yellow in the logo, but I would tone those down. Maybe a maize and crimson, or something similar. This, too, might help offset the clash amongst the red/yellow and blue mentioned in a previous comment.

Love the kits, though.

Chicago United

I understand why you would go with the bright red (a la the stars in the flag) and the yellow in the logo, but I would tone those down. Maybe a maize and crimson, or something similar. This, too, might help offset the clash amongst the red/yellow and blue mentioned in a previous comment.

Love the kits, though.

PS - I live in Chicago. The flag colors aren't that bright (just online, apparently), which is why I mentioned darker tones.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've considered this critic and done some research, you're right, the only red-yellow logo I found that bright was RC Lens, most of them brighten the colours down. Here's a Chicago Update:

Chicago United (update)

1391866468-cu-intro.png

Denver Coloradans

1391866474-dc-intro.png

Where do I come from ?

1399006447-sig1.png

Who do I support ?

1399006379-sig2.png

I've considered this critic and done some research, you're right, the only red-yellow logo I found that bright was RC Lens, most of them brighten the colours down. Here's a Chicago Update:

Chicago United (update)

1391866468-cu-intro.png

Denver Coloradans

1391866474-dc-intro.png

Yeah, I'm not sure about the Chicago crest. The colors look better, but the blue still clashes. Maybe just go with the one with the large star...?

Really digging Denver! Well done.

Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

I still like Chicago's. It looks unique the way it is. Denver is very interesting name wise. I've never seen double grey used, but I think I can get used to it.

I've thought it out, and I chose to keep it this way, it makes the logo's originality and the large lone star would turn it into a really common crest.

Anyway, here are two new additions, not much changes from the original ones, including the names. The Texan Derby ladies and gentlemen:

FC Dallas

1391993534-fcd-intro.png

Houston Dynamo

1391993538-hd-intro.png

Where do I come from ?

1399006447-sig1.png

Who do I support ?

1399006379-sig2.png

I can't say I like the color change for Dallas. I mean, of all the Texas cities, Dallas is probably the most Texan. Red and Blue are really the only colors that would make sense to me for a Dallas team.

For Houston though the uniforms and colors are great. I'd suggest a black third jersey instead of one so close to Dallas'. You don't see Arsenal in white and blue do you? ;)

28mmjrr.jpg

Of the 5 major sports team in Dallas, only FC Dallas (the real one huh) and the Rangers (baseball) use the red-white-blue. The Stars (hockey) are aqua green and the Mavericks and the Cowboys are night blue. I don't see how it's an issue.

As for Houston, the third kit needs to be significantly different from the Home and Away, and black didn't fit the description. That's not a huge problem, I can easily change that into, say red.

Where do I come from ?

1399006447-sig1.png

Who do I support ?

1399006379-sig2.png

I really like the Houston update. All things about it.

I also like the Dallas update. The kits look great. The only thing about Dallas is that the bull on the crest looks a little too embossed. It sets the white apart too much, as if that's the only part of the bull.

Yeaaah, but the whole purpose of this thread (and this forum) is actually proposing new logos and identities. What would the point be if I just posted the official ones ?

You can still tell me what bothers you in my version.

Where do I come from ?

1399006447-sig1.png

Who do I support ?

1399006379-sig2.png

Archived