[Soccer] Europeanized American Soccer - Amateur Divisions (Huntsville and Little Rock added!)

Naoned Pride

No other feedback ?

I'll conclude this section very soon with a little recap.

And since I enjoyed doing that, I'm seriously considering making up my 2nd division, based on NASL and maybe USL Pro. I want an even number of teams, since I don't really want to deal with the american conferencve systems, I'll work on that.

Where do I come from ?

1399006447-sig1.png

Who do I support ?

1399006379-sig2.png

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And simply to conclude, or for people to catch up, a sneak peak at the 20 teams competing in USPL.

1395609900-uspl-teams.png

Just for the fun:

1395609888-network.png

And the classic rivalries adapted to the project:

1395609884-california-clasico.png

1395609892-rocky-mountains-derby.png

1395609887-texas-derby.png

1395609884-canadaquebec.png

1395609887-cascadia-cup.png

1395609890-east-coast-derbies.png

1395610451-american-classic.png

And finally, introducting the next project:

1395610983-ussl-logo.png

Where do I come from ?

1399006447-sig1.png

Who do I support ?

1399006379-sig2.png

Sure was a pretty interesting series to follow! I didn't post while you were making these, but I sure was reading up on every single one of these well-done concepts! Love the logos except for Boston's (it just doesn't compare to the other crests, in my opinion). Colors are great and my favorite out of the rivalry logos has to be the Quebec Canada Cup. Can't wait to see the second league!

BEHANCE | PORTFOLIO 

Sure was a pretty interesting series to follow! I didn't post while you were making these, but I sure was reading up on every single one of these well-done concepts! Love the logos except for Boston's (it just doesn't compare to the other crests, in my opinion). Colors are great and my favorite out of the rivalry logos has to be the Quebec Canada Cup. Can't wait to see the second league!

Haha well, just like the Revolution crest lol I just wanted to make it look like the flag of New England. I honestly widely inspired myself from EA Guingamp (a breton team in France, which crest is inspired by the flag of Brittany).

Thanks for the support, I'll be back on tracks very soon.

Where do I come from ?

1399006447-sig1.png

Who do I support ?

1399006379-sig2.png

I'll be following the USSL. Do you already have ideas for teams that aren't part of NALS or USL Pro ?

And my view is that Boston's brilliant: at first glance, I have the impression that this club has a prestigious past.
Awkward opinion, but still.

1401793756-espn-soccer-league-1.png

And here are the 22 teams that will compete in USSL:

• Atlanta Olympic
  • Charleston FC
  • Dayton OFC
  • FC Charlotte
  • FC Edmonton
  • FC Phoenix
  • Fort Lauderdale FC
  • Harrisburg City FC
  • Indianapolis FC
  • Long Island United
  • Minnesota United
  • Oklahoma City FC
  • Orange County Union
  • Ottawa FC
  • Pittsburgh AFC
  • Raleigh-Cary NC
  • Richmond VFC
  • Rochester United
  • Sacramento CRC
  • Sporting San Antonio
  • Tampa Bay Union
  • Wimington FC

These teams are based on the clubs taking part in the 2014 season of NASL and USL Pro. I've decided not to consider the future expansion teams, because it would have brought the total to 25-26 teams, which is unthinkable (it would lead to 48-50 matches long season, without counting the US Open Cup !). Also, I ignored LA Galaxy II and Orlando City for obvious reasons.

Where do I come from ?

1399006447-sig1.png

Who do I support ?

1399006379-sig2.png

I think that Dayton's a bit busy, instead, Charlotte's clean.

It's pretty plain in my opinion, anyone agreeing with Fullarmor ? It's just I don't think it's like you say, maybe the blue part of the inside could bother, but I want to hear other member's thought on that before re-working on it.

Where do I come from ?

1399006447-sig1.png

Who do I support ?

1399006379-sig2.png

I think that Dayton's a bit busy, instead, Charlotte's clean.

It's pretty plain in my opinion, anyone agreeing with Fullarmor ? It's just I don't think it's like you say, maybe the blue part of the inside could bother, but I want to hear other member's thought on that before re-working on it.

The globe lines with the plane make it a bit busy. Maybe fade the globe lines so that it is more of a subtle tone. I do like the use of the Wright Bros plane.

Man, Phoenix is classy. The city of Phoenix logo looks pretty good all white on a dark background. My only comment would be that the crest is pretty elongated so the proportions look off, so it also means that the flag looks like it takes a tiny area at the top and almost looks out of place.

Archived