Hawai'i Rainbow Rebrand

TShaw528

I am a hawaii fan and just letting you guys know that our colors are mainly green and white. not green, yellow, blue, orange, and red. our athletic director has said that the H will stay the same and our main colors are green and white. keep in mind that we do have a retro night during one of our home games. maybe start making throwback concepts on what you guys think those throwback unis should look like.

I recognize that you guys don't plan to go overboard with the rainbow, this is just for fun.

I feel like a red-yellow-blue sash across the jersey would help emphasize the "rainbow" aspect of the identity.

I was thinking about something along the lines of this for the soccer uniforms (Although Hawai'i doesn't sponsor Men's Soccer, I am planning to do them), it would obstruct the numbers too much in Football and Basketball.

For football, please get rid of the black. Black and rainbows don't go together. However the basketball uniforms are perfect, even the black ones. I really like what you did with the logo, though I do agree with pianoknight that a gradient would in fact make sense here.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks! Any ideas as to why the black works better for basketball than football?

Archived