Team pennants - NBA Series (Atlantic and Central Divisions Completed - 5/24)

weemunk

Just curious, how does one use MS Excel to make something like this?

If I had a nickle... :D

I create these using shapes. Multiple layers using the Beveling feature. The text is just wordart.

Anyone know how to update/modify a topic title? I'm going to do a MLB series of the pennants but I don't want to start a new topic for them, just update the title of this topic each time I add a new group.

Thanks!

Anyone know how to update/modify a topic title? I'm going to do a MLB series of the pennants but I don't want to start a new topic for them, just update the title of this topic each time I add a new group.

Thanks!

If you click edit on the first post, then go advance (Or Full Editor, something like that) you should be able to change the title.

Could I get a Broncos one and a Duke one? Thank you!

Thanks!

If you click edit on the first post, then go advance (Or Full Editor, something like that) you should be able to change the title.

Could I get a Broncos one and a Duke one? Thank you!

Thanks a bunch, that worked. No problem for the Broncos and Duke pennants.

AL East

baltimoreorioles_pennant1.pngbostonredsox_pennant1.pngnewyorkyankees_pennant1.pngtorontobluejays_pennant1.pngtampabayrays_pennant1.png

NL East

atlantabraves_pennant1.pngwashingtonnationals_pennant1.pngphiladelphiaphillies_pennant1.pngnewyorkmets_pennant1.pngmiamimarlins_pennant1.png

Archived