Interleague play?

jkrdevil

I think interleague play would be allright if there was an NFL type of structure with rotating divisions
- something to think about Bud S. - listen to the fans.

Never gonna happen- someone running a sport listening to fans? Don't make me laugh!!!

Anyways I think some inter league games are cool- seeing the mets play the yankees for a few games a year is fine for instance. Also I think it helps teams when they get to the World Series to have played some interleague ball before.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

i don't know how people watch baseball period. its funner to play with pals than to watch.

anyway my point on Interleague play.

i like seeing teams from each league play each other. if we had the same rules in hockey, west only plays west teams; east plays east. hockey would get boring. i personally don't want to see the lightning 12 times a year. 6 is enough and at that its a bit excessive. i know its tradition but c'mon. its bad enough, teams play each other in 3 and 4 game series. i like how football has it done. course scheduling to make a hard schedule for a SB team is a joke.

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

i don't know how people watch baseball period. its funner to play with pals than to watch.

anyway my point on Interleague play.

i like seeing teams from each league play each other. if we had the same rules in hockey, west only plays west teams; east plays east. hockey would get boring. i personally don't want to see the lightning 12 times a year. 6 is enough and at that its a bit excessive. i know its tradition but c'mon. its bad enough, teams play each other in 3 and 4 game series. i like how football has it done. course scheduling to make a hard schedule for a SB team is a joke.

Well, get ready for that in hockey. I think starting next year (There will be a season next year.) The NHL will be going to a shorter schedule that cuts out inter-conference play. Persoanlly I like that becuase my team is in a divison full of rivalries.

I think inter -league play needs to end. I really don't care about the Yankees playing the Padres, D-backs, Dodgers and the Giants. I rather have the Yankees play a few more games against othe AL teams like the Angels.

Archived