GotPixels NFL Project 40 Plus- NFL2-Memphis Helmet Options

GotPixels

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the helmet, but I'd rather have powder blue as a 3rd color rather than the primary, but I understand that doing that would destroy the point of the whole "Love ya Blue" idea.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

I like the look of the Texans but to pull this off I think you would have to change the name of them in real life because the design does not fit the identity but this is just a concept after all.

I really like your style as you obviously have a modern approach but you do it well.

I like the look of the Texans but to pull this off I think you would have to change the name of them in real life because the design does not fit the identity but this is just a concept after all.

I really like your style as you obviously have a modern approach but you do it well.

Thanks HVF...So you are saying that Columbia Blue wouldn't work for the "Texans?" only for the Oilers?

Beg to differ...Look at #10

flags.JPG

Would totally work.

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

I mean thats great but I am talking about their current logo identity it does not lend itself to love ya blue.

I mean look at the logo no love ya blue whatsoever in it or in your helmet either just does not work for me.

Sure, I guess.

We can agree to disagree here. I think you are reaching a bit with your analysis and I can understand.

I mean you are from Tennessee.

:)

So I guess you are updating Baltimore then, they look fantastic.

No update, but fixed. Thanks for the catch.

Ok, usually when I find a "catch" it's just stuff that I didn't read.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Project 40 Update

Phase One : Expansion - Complete
Phase Two : Future Consideration - Complete
Phase Three : Beyond 2020 - All existing "32" teams will get

some modernization.Some drastic. Some subtle.- Complete

Phase Four: 40 Plus Now in Progress
Phase Five: 2025 will see a Tier-based Minor League system.
Phase Six: Wicked Alternates

After all of the work that has gone into this series, an executive decision was made.
I decided to include the majority of teams into the NFL concept league. I figured what the heck, it's only a concept league.

Project 40 now becomes Project 40 Plus.

By doing this, I created International divisions in each conference. I moved Louisville to the Tier. I also moved OKC and Birmingham into the league.
Honolulu is the lone concept that did not make the Tier or the League. It will be at the top of the Future consideration list.

Without further adieu, here is Project 40 Plus.
The Final Configuration.

I will post Division by Division comps to wrap up Phase 4 - 40 Plus.
Power designing my way to a Sept. 5th deadline.

jz84.jpg

Just and alignment idea: what if Dallas and Arizona move to the south and Carolina and Altanta move to the east. Then Mex. City can jump to the international and it makes room for Honolulu. Then you would only need a new AFC international team to balance it out(Toronto?)

Just and alignment idea: what if Dallas and Arizona move to the south and Carolina and Altanta move to the east. Then Mex. City can jump to the international and it makes room for Honolulu. Then you would only need a new AFC international team to balance it out(Toronto?)

Yeah, my eyes started bleeding when I thought about realignment. :)

That's when I called it day. Lol.

You can trek back through this though and there is a link buried in here to my previous adventure that explains my take on Toronto.

Archived