GotPixels NFL Project 40 Plus- NFL2-Memphis Helmet Options

GotPixels

Welcome to NFL Project 40 REBOOT.

This a continuation of my original Project 40 Expansion series. This time around I will take it a step further beyond expansion. The lineup and teams are mostly the same with tweaks and a different format. There will be also be a twist involved to shake things up.

The goal is to get to 40 teams with an international footprint by the year 2020.

The first wave of expansion begins in 2016 with two teams across the pond and the "twist."

Wave two will happen in 2018 with four more teams and the final wave will happen in 2020 to bring the league to forty.

For reference to the original project, you can click here>>>NFL Project 40

Once expansion is complete I will continue on by mixing in some concepts from my NFL Concept thread. The year 2020 will mark 100 years for the NFL, so I will look to update some and some will be left to stand up against the test of time. As always, thanks to the template makers!

divisionsreboot.jpg

divisionsreboot1.jpg

jpvn.jpg

Dublin

London

Louisville Expansion

Los Angeles

Oklahoma City Original

Oklahoma City Revised

Orlando

Portland

St. Louis-Rebrand

Salt Lake City Original

Salt Lake City Revised

San Antonio Original

San Antonio Revised

dfkb.jpg

Amsterdam

Birmingham

Frankfurt

Honolulu

Mexico City

[post2033270]Scotland Original

Scotland Revised

Tokyo

en2u.jpg

Atlanta

Arizona

Baltimore

Birmingham

Buffalo

Carolina

Chicago

Cincinnati

Cleveland

Dallas

Denver

Detroit

Green Bay

Houston

Indianapolis

Jacksonville

Kansas City

Miami

Minnesota

New England

New Orleans

New York Giants

New York Jets

Oakland

Philadelphia

Pittsburgh

San Diego

San Francisco

Seattle

Tampa Bay

Tennessee

Washington

8eae.jpg

Albuquerque

Austin

Boise

Colorado Springs

Columbus

El Paso

Grand Rapids

Greenville

Hartford

Little Rock

Louisville

Macon

Memphis

Mobile

Norfolk

Omaha

Reno

Sacramento

Shreveport

Sioux Falls Original

Sioux Falls Revised

Sioux Falls Revised

Spokane

Tucson

Tulsa

Wichita

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hell no, you can't just kill the rams like that, there would be a national outcry against this

Expansion Team 2020...LA Rams

It would need to have to have the horn on the helmet, and the expansion rams would have to come the same year as this rebrand

hell no, you can't just kill the rams like that, there would be a national outcry against this

Expansion Team 2020...LA Rams

It would need to have to have the horn on the helmet, and the expansion rams would have to come the same year as this rebrand

2020 allows any prospective ownership to get a stadium deal in place and have construction complete in time for the new team to take the field.

This is in the "concepts" section, he can do what ever the hell he wants.

A very neat idea too; I like the simple logo evolution of the Arsenal logo to the new StL Gunners logo. The jerseys are really nice too, but I'd almost say you're safer with red pants since the home jersey is red and the logo itself is so red dominant. Other than that you have a really nice looking concept here, I love the number font.

Thanks for the feedback. I added an alternate home set for St. Louis with the blue pants to tie it together. Red pants could be in the future though. The first two expansion teams will be up later. Dublin and London.

I would immediately hate the Gunners as well but it is a cool idea. I'd like to see a navy colored alternate with white pants. Good start, but have you considered using the arch sort of as a helmet stripe, like what the Rams have now?

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Archived