GotPixels NFL Project 40 Plus- NFL2-Memphis Helmet Options

GotPixels

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vipers? Venom? Rattlesnakes? Anything snake related? That's what I'm seein here.

Winner, winner, Chicken dinner.

Utah Rattlesnakes.

A total redo of Salt Lake City.

Haha! Woohoo! Where's my chicken?

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

SLC was definitely one of the ones that needed to be revisited (along with San Antonio). Sidewinders is much better. Really like how the snake comes out of the back of the helmet.

Also, the home is much better than the alternate. Those two blueish colours are too close on the alt.

ughh, I didnt even thing Eagles... and now, I kinda see it. But there are only so many colours and more then 50% of all teams in any league use Blue or Red so its excusable. You finally accomplished the perfect jersey! for an Alternate jersey, I'd put the Wolf head on the helmets because I like your wolf head.

wow I didnt see the SLC as I was on the previous page. Your designs have gotten progressively better and well thought out. I'm glad you fixed SLC because I wasn't feeling the original one. I love that home alternate jersey!

Archived