GotPixels NFL Project 40 Plus- NFL2-Memphis Helmet Options

GotPixels

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So let me clarify, the minor league clubs are NOT affiliated with the NFL?

They are teams that have players that NFL teams have the rights to if they want to call them up. There isn't any promotion to the NFL, but they are sort of affiliated with the NFL, that's what I got

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

They are teams that have players that NFL teams have the rights to if they want to call them up. There isn't any promotion to the NFL, but they are sort of affiliated with the NFL, that's what I got

I would guess that the PLAYERS themselves are affiliated with the NFL teams, NOT the "minor league" teams.

I would guess that the PLAYERS themselves are affiliated with the NFL teams, NOT the "minor league" teams.

Yes. Only allocated practice squad players would have ties to NFL teams that have their rights.

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

This is a treat. Unique design. Fitting name. Its not overly flashy. It really looks like you would expect from a minor league team. Simple and classy. I wasnt sure what to expect from the tier but if this is it, put me on the excited list. Great work.

Looks great, have to agree with grant1woods though. Hartford Hurricanes sounds great and the concept looks great. Maybe I'm just biased having lived in FL and NC my whole life- seems Hurricanes would be more fitting in the south eastern Atlantic seaboard since they see the majority of the storms. Not that the upper Atlantic doesn't, just bias I guess from dealing with multiple storms every summer for my entire life.

Still a cool concept though. Can't wait to see the rest.

5exu75.jpg2i1dojp.jpg

Looks great, have to agree with grant1woods though. Hartford Hurricanes sounds great and the concept looks great. Maybe I'm just biased having lived in FL and NC my whole life- seems Hurricanes would be more fitting in the south eastern Atlantic seaboard since they see the majority of the storms. Not that the upper Atlantic doesn't, just bias I guess from dealing with multiple storms every summer for my entire life.

Two examples off of the top of my head.

Link

Link

Hurricanes happen all along the Atlantic seaboard. Even in Connecticut.

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

Two examples off of the top of my head.

Link

Link

Hurricanes happen all along the Atlantic seaboard. Even in Connecticut.

Ok, you series, not mine, go on as you were

tumblr_ml0alrkghH1qmzky5o1_500.gif

303h7kn.jpg

Archived