GotPixels NFL Project 40 Plus- NFL2-Memphis Helmet Options

GotPixels

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm liking everything you've done so far here GP. My only small concern is that I don't believe there are any grizzly bears in South Carolina. Their habitat in the US is pretty much exclusively Alaska. SC likely has black bears, but not brown. Then again, that never stopped the Memphis Grizzlies...

I'm liking everything you've done so far here GP. My only small concern is that I don't believe there are any grizzly bears in South Carolina. Their habitat in the US is pretty much exclusively Alaska. SC likely has black bears, but not brown. Then again, that never stopped the Memphis Grizzlies...

Ya, Americans love giving teams names that have absolutely nothing to do with their location

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

There are some accounts at least...

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

Ok, I'm really sorry, but this is one the first page when you google 'Outlaws Logo'

atlantic_city_outlaws_logo2.png

The jersey and color look very nice however.

Where do you think that logo came from???

Really? Well then, I'm an idiot. Sorry to jump to conclusions. :blush: I just knew I'd seen it before.

Ok, I'm really sorry, but this is one the first page when you google 'Outlaws Logo'

Really? Well then, I'm an idiot. Sorry to jump to conclusions. :blush: I just knew I'd seen it before.

http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/list_by_team/1163/Dallas_Desperados/

http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/list_by_team/1163/Dallas_Desperados/

Now I'ma reaL idiot.

There are some accounts at least...

True enough. That said, Stephen Colbert would never stand for this name, in his home state nonetheless!

True enough. That said, Stephen Colbert would never stand for this name, in his home state nonetheless!

Haha. True, at least it's not a ManBearPig.

I mean at least it's the fear of the unknown right? There might be or could be Grizzlies in the Appalachians.

Guest darkpiranha

Love everything about this except the H on Hawks. I see what you're trying to do, but it's not quite working yet. I have to do too much mental squinting to figure out what it says. If anything, I see Jawks before Hawks.

Love everything about this except the H on Hawks. I see what you're trying to do, but it's not quite working yet. I have to do too much mental squinting to figure out what it says. If anything, I see Jawks before Hawks.

Exactly what happened to me.

Archived