GotPixels NFL Project 40 Plus- NFL2-Memphis Helmet Options

GotPixels

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love how your making apparel for some of these teams...

It's the Sparky Chewbarky influence.

I'm kinda honoured that I could influence you in ANY way GP.

Holy Crap. I'm away (job) for a couple of weeks, and I miss volumes!. It's hard to keep up!

Are you just one guy, or do you have a horde of sports-logo gnomes working for you in a secret forest somewhere, 24/7?

Like I said before, you bring the quantity AND quality.

The Diablos concept is really nice.

I'm starting to appreciate the clean look of a well designed, one or two coloured uni, and that El Paso set is all that.

The merchandise stuff is fun isn't it?

Nice job on the Destroyers. Is that star a Dallas Cowboys reference?

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Thanks for all of the chatter guys. Much appreciated. I'm enjoying the process. More on the way soon.

Are you just one guy, or do you have a horde of sports-logo gnomes working for you in a secret?.....The merchandise stuff is fun isn't it?

Haha Sparky I so wish that were the case. My approach to this is like cooking. Prepare the ingredients before hand, set them aside until you are ready for them.

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

I really like the streamlined approach of these minor league teams, not so hot about the desperados since they really did exist at one time but other then that.....gold!

utahpioneerssig_by_verasthebrujah-dbt6623.png.47ea1d18a023dde3cc5da14a646e53fb.png

Guest darkpiranha

I think it's actually more appropriate that he's using pre-existing team identities. Look at how the Charlotte Hornets are reverting back to Hornets now that New Orleans has changed to Pelicans. Likewise, Winnipeg brought back the Jets. If Seattle gets their NBA team back, it's a guarantee that it'll be the Sonics. In MLS, teams are resurrecting identities from the past left and right. And word is that if/when MLS expands to new cities, if there is already an established lower league team there, its identity will be absorbed into the MLS.

So while brand new identities were all the rage for the past few decades, in real life, reaching back to the past (oh, forgot the Washington Nationals also!) is becoming the the new standard.

Archived