GotPixels NFL Project 40 Plus- NFL2-Memphis Helmet Options

GotPixels

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest darkpiranha

I agree that it's the Tuscon Scorpions. And I'm guessing that's the Sacramento Miners or Gold Miners. Reno Royals and Omaha Flight also sound like your style.

Why is Little Rock in the East division of the Eastern Conference? I don't see how a team in Arkansas would be considered East.

Love the uniform though.

So I guess they shouldn't be in the SEC? Look at the map in the presentation. You can see what I did there.

I meant as in the East division. Eastern Conference is fine, but I was just confused with the name of the division. All in all, it's your project and I'm enjoying it a lot.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

I meant as in the East division. Eastern Conference is fine, but I was just confused with the name of the division. All in all, it's your project and I'm enjoying it a lot.

I agree that it may be confusing. I drew the line on the map and considered everything in the Eastern conference "East."

I agree that it's the Tuscon Scorpions. And I'm guessing that's the Sacramento Miners or Gold Miners. Reno Royals and Omaha Flight also sound like your style.

Scorpions yes. Miners yes. Royals yes.

Fight no. :)

Appreciate the feedback everyone. Getting closer to the the Redzone.

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

I like everything about the Sharks except the backward "s" in the word mark. I looks like a "z" which makes the word mark look a bit cheesy.

Thanks and Cheesy is what I was shooting for. I'm trying to project a minor league feel.

The thought process is that it's a Shark, there's water and it is a reflection.

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

Archived