GotPixels

GotPixels NFL Project 40 Plus- NFL2-Memphis Helmet Options

I like Little Rock a lot, but I think the antlers on the helmet should be a little bit thicker.

Appreciate the C&C even if it is an edited "nvm."

I realize that not all of these will be homeruns. Some may barely make it out of the infield. That's the fun part. I can always go back later and tweak.

Love the colors of Little Rock...but I'm not a fan of the antlers logo. Not a fan of teams that do things like that, such as Bengals, etc.

Still to come...

Still to come...

czg9.jpg

reno royals?

omaha flight?

i'm excited for these 2 teams. awesome logos

I agree that it's the Tuscon Scorpions. And I'm guessing that's the Sacramento Miners or Gold Miners. Reno Royals and Omaha Flight also sound like your style.

Why is Little Rock in the East division of the Eastern Conference? I don't see how a team in Arkansas would be considered East.

Love the uniform though.

So I guess they shouldn't be in the SEC? Look at the map in the presentation. You can see what I did there.

I meant as in the East division. Eastern Conference is fine, but I was just confused with the name of the division. All in all, it's your project and I'm enjoying it a lot.

I meant as in the East division. Eastern Conference is fine, but I was just confused with the name of the division. All in all, it's your project and I'm enjoying it a lot.

I agree that it may be confusing. I drew the line on the map and considered everything in the Eastern conference "East."

I agree that it's the Tuscon Scorpions. And I'm guessing that's the Sacramento Miners or Gold Miners. Reno Royals and Omaha Flight also sound like your style.

Scorpions yes. Miners yes. Royals yes.

Fight no. :)

Appreciate the feedback everyone. Getting closer to the the Redzone.

said *Flight?

That backwards S is bugging me.

I like everything about the Sharks except the backward "s" in the word mark. I looks like a "z" which makes the word mark look a bit cheesy.

I like everything about the Sharks except the backward "s" in the word mark. I looks like a "z" which makes the word mark look a bit cheesy.

Thanks and Cheesy is what I was shooting for. I'm trying to project a minor league feel.

The thought process is that it's a Shark, there's water and it is a reflection.

Only thing I don't like about the Sharks is that it's the exact same color scheme as the San Jose Sharks.

Only thing I don't like about the Sharks is that it's the exact same color scheme as the San Jose Sharks.

So in 2025 that will matter how?

For the record, San Jose Has Burnt Orange in the palette.