GotPixels

GotPixels NFL Project 40 Plus- NFL2-Memphis Helmet Options

I like everything about the Sharks except the backward "s" in the word mark. I looks like a "z" which makes the word mark look a bit cheesy.

Thanks and Cheesy is what I was shooting for. I'm trying to project a minor league feel.

The thought process is that it's a Shark, there's water and it is a reflection.

OOOOOOHHHHH it all makes sense now (the reflection part, not the minor league part). Maybe if you change the name to the Sharkz, then it will seem more like a minor league team. Ah well. I like it overall

Yeah, I can also take that reflection explanation. Like I said, very nice.

Still to come...

Still to come...

czg9.jpg

reno royals?

omaha flight?

i'm excited for these 2 teams. awesome logos

Beautiful series so far! Love the detail and enthusiasm you put into your work!!

I'm guessing that it is a New Mexico/ Albequerque based team, looking like a portion of the NM state flag.

Still to come...

Still to come...

czg9.jpg

reno royals?

omaha flight?

i'm excited for these 2 teams. awesome logos

Beautiful series so far! Love the detail and enthusiasm you put into your work!!

I'm guessing that it is a New Mexico/ Albequerque based team, looking like a portion of the NM state flag.

That`s a pretty good guess. The colors work and it kind of looks like the left portion of the zia symbol.

LOVE Mobile and can't wait to see what you do next!

The Herd helmet is just spectacular. It is the best helmet I have ever seen in my life. The pants are a bit out there but it will be 2025 and look at the pro combat uniforms they have now in 2013. For Mobile, the uniforms are just fantastic. Looking forward to see what the next uniforms will bring

Last reveal. Little Rock will be up tomorrow.

As always, appreciate the feedback.

o452.jpg

Spokane and Boise....

Right on.

Albuquerque Thunderbirds or T-Birds. Haven't decided which way to go on it.

Spokane and Boise....

Yes and Yes.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

If you haven't voted in the polls please do.

Sydney is all but a done deal.

I like everything about the Sharks except the backward "s" in the word mark. I looks like a "z" which makes the word mark look a bit cheesy.

Thanks and Cheesy is what I was shooting for. I'm trying to project a minor league feel.

The thought process is that it's a Shark, there's water and it is a reflection.

Then, with that in mind, it's a winner.

Right on.

Albuquerque Thunderbirds or T-Birds. Haven't decided which way to go on it.

Spokane and Boise....

Yes and Yes.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

If you haven't voted in the polls please do.

Sydney is all but a done deal.

Albuquerque Thunderbirds were an NBA D-League team, I think... Always liked their name.

With this there are now 22 of the 24 teams revealed in one form or fashion. Looking back to the West tomorrow.

6ufk.jpg

With this there are now 22 of the 24 teams revealed in one form or fashion. Looking back to the West tomorrow.

6ufk.jpg

The Louisville Kings have been demoted?...

The Wichita Wings? Ravens?

The Kings are too good to be demoted, that is one very sweet logo/uniforms...the whole presentation. I protest ;)

Last reveal. Little Rock will be up tomorrow.

As always, appreciate the feedback.

o452.jpg

Spokane and Boise....

I'm excited to see Spokane. I have no idea what that is. Should be good!

The Kings are too good to be demoted, that is one very sweet logo/uniforms...the whole presentation. I protest ;)

Lol. Yeah that was a tough one to let go, but the Stadium deal fell through... :)

Think water.

Lol. Yeah that was a tough one to let go, but the Stadium deal fell through... :)

Think water.

Spokane Wave?

In all honesty, most if not all of this minor league stuff is very MAJOR LEAGUE. The Neon Pirate one might seem a little silly early on, guess we'll have to wait and see the whole presentation to make furthur judgements.

Everything so far has been top notch and what the heck the Desperados have grown on me big time, pretty clever move using the cowboys green silver on that one.

Can't wait to see rest of this stuff...especially Boise(an obvious nod to the BSU Broncos and i love it!!) and the team I thought would be called the Flight...

Spokane Surge?

Glad to see the Kings make a return. They were my "Most Improved Team" from the last iteration of your expansion teams.

Mockingbirds? Kestrels? (Kestrels would be cool, as it's one of my oldest simulation league hockey team names from 1990. Always loved that name.)